How are you sleeping?

How are you sleeping?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
25 Oct 16

Memory foam mattress, listening to the falling rain with open windows, free of alcohol, wearing ear plugs to block out the noise of neighbours or facing East?

Read a book!

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by drewnogal
Memory foam mattress, listening to the falling rain with open windows, free of alcohol, wearing ear plugs to block out the noise of neighbours or facing East?
Facing south in a quiet neighborhood on a firm mattress with no memory.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
25 Oct 16

cat naps

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Oct 16
1 edit

Listening to falling rain (actually the sea) but with no earplugs which selectively block other noises ๐Ÿ˜›

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Oct 16

It's conincidental that you bring this up though as I've just started experiencing disturbed sleep patterns again. The process seems to be getting off ok, then experiencing a disturbing dream which wakes me and I can't get back to sleep. I'm certain that work stressors play a part and I will be dealing with that over the coming months.

Read a book!

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
It's conincidental that you bring this up though as I've just started experiencing disturbed sleep patterns again. The process seems to be getting off ok, then experiencing a disturbing dream which wakes me and I can't get back to sleep. I'm certain that work stressors play a part and I will be dealing with that over the coming months.
No eating or drinking for at least four hours before retiring. Take two aspirins and call me in the morning.

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
No eating or drinking for at least four hours before retiring. Take two aspirins and call me in the morning.
No eating, sure but you need to drink.

Moves
25 Oct 16

Also south facing, I sleep with the blinds open so I can see the trees outside... my previous room was an attic room but a very small window looking up at the sky so to be able to see trees is just delightful.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Oct 16

Six hours a day. Asleep in a minute. Wake up and hit the floor running. All my life.

God I'm tired! ๐Ÿ˜ด

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
Six hours a day. Asleep in a minute. Wake up and hit the floor running. All my life.

God I'm tired! ๐Ÿ˜ด
Six hours a week. Asleep in a miracle. Wake up,...and hit the floor. All my life.

God I'm tired! ๐Ÿ˜ด

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
25 Oct 16

I'm good on 4 hours a night.
As long as I get 6 during the day.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Six hours a week. Asleep in a miracle. Wake up,...and hit the floor. All my life.

God I'm tired! ๐Ÿ˜ด
I'm more tired than you.

A

RSA

Moves
25 Oct 16

Facing the ocean, my window looks onto it. To sleep I would recommend Magnesium/zinc combo supplements, its the best thing you'll ever do.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by Ashiitaka
Facing the ocean, my window looks onto it. To sleep I would recommend Magnesium/zinc combo supplements, its the best thing you'll ever do.
umi wo mite kamome wo kazoeru.

A

RSA

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
umi wo mite kamome wo kazoeru.
Please type that in the Japanese characters to make it legible.