Hope you are happy with Trump now

Hope you are happy with Trump now

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Except that he needs to be re-elected in four years πŸ˜•
No he doesn't.

k

Moves
25 Jan 17

Stock market to almost hit 20k Axed TTP. Met w/the big 3 auto makers. Going to renegotiate NAFTA. Going to aprrove the Trans Canada and Dakota pipeline. Has the endoresment of all the unions including my own. MAGA. IT's going to happen. Looks good for my future. Sailing around the USA and the Caribbean in 3 yrs.

Über-Nerd

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Why not?
He's not politically savvy enough to avoid impeachable offences. Hilary torpedoed her campaign with a few emails; Trump is way beyond that sort of stupid, and he's arrogant enough to try to simply bluff his way through. His basic instinct is to try to intimidate anyone who criticizes him; that worked on the campaign trail but it won't inside the Beltway.

U.S. presidents are required by law to sell off all assets and put them into a blind trust (not managed by a family member). Especially in Trump's case, this is going to be scrutinized microscopically. I expect it has not really registered with him that he cannot be both Private Billionaire Trump and U.S. President (servant of the common man) at the same time, that he will perjure himself about some deal or other from which he stands to profit and it'll be 'Hasta la vista, Trump!"

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by moonbus
He's not politically savvy enough to avoid impeachable offences. Hilary torpedoed her campaign with a few emails; Trump is way beyond that sort of stupid, and he's arrogant enough to try to simply bluff his way through. His basic instinct is to try to intimidate anyone who criticizes him; that worked on the campaign trail but it won't inside the Beltway.
...[text shortened]... lf about some deal or other from which he stands to profit and it'll be 'Hasta la vista, Trump!"
I can't wait for that, except then Pence would be president. Anyone want that?

Über-Nerd

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by kquinn909
Stock market to almost hit 20k Axed TTP. Met w/the big 3 auto makers. Going to renegotiate NAFTA. Going to aprrove the Trans Canada and Dakota pipeline. Has the endoresment of all the unions including my own. MAGA. IT's going to happen. Looks good for my future. Sailing around the USA and the Caribbean in 3 yrs.
I'd wait on that sailing cruise if I were you, until you see whether he gets the Panama canal back. After it all, it was yours, 'til some idiot president gave it away.

w

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by Seitse
Stop whining, old fart, you're not likely to see the end of his term anyway.
Right, when will Hitler send him to the ovens?

w

Moves
25 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-communication-freeze_us_58878b3ae4b0441a8f7114e2

The conversion away from a democracy into a dictatorship has started.
Where have you been for 8 years? πŸ™„

Obama basically ignored laws he did not like, and even made personal exemptions for laws he signed into legislation, namely Obamacare.

No, Dims helped lay the dictatorship foundation and are confident they will get their dictator in power at some point. It's only a matter of time.

Read a book!

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by whodey
Where have you been for 8 years? πŸ™„

Obama basically ignored laws he did not like, and even made personal exemptions for laws he signed into legislation, namely Obamacare.

No, Dims helped lay the dictatorship foundation and are confident they will get their dictator in power at some point. It's only a matter of time.
Go back to Debates, where they appreciate your idiocy.

w

Moves
25 Jan 17

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Just shut up, eh?

Seems to be the theme for the left these days.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
25 Jan 17

At least he's appreciated somewhere, pops πŸ™‚

Read a book!

Moves
25 Jan 17

Just shut up, eh?

Seems to be the theme for the left these days.
Sell your alt-right racist garbage somewhere else.

Moves
25 Jan 17

Site Idea: A new Forum...The Dump.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Hmmm is anyone really willing to forfeit their life to take him out?
robbie,

I wouldn't rule that possibility out completely. The secret service are going to have to be on their toes at all times. There is so much going on behind the scene we don't know anything about. I am sure there have been attempts stopped already we will never hear about.

-VR

w

Moves
25 Jan 17

Right racist garbage?

You're the racist. You hate orange people

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
25 Jan 17

Right racist garbage?

You're the racist. You hate orange people
At this stage of her existence, Andy hates everything that breathes.