"Hope for Paws"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
26 Jun 19

Just wanted to share this organization with anyone who's interested in watching short YouTube videos, 3-9 minutes, of a dog rescue group in California. Very cool videos of dogs being rescued off the street and the transformations made from starving, terrified, filthy and untrusting of humans, to healthy household pets.

After rescue, Hope for Paws finds a foster home for them until a permanent adoption is made.

Touching videos. Check them out and comment if you'd like.

is getting old...

Moves
26 Jun 19

I never really got into that whole picking up poop thing. 🤪

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jun 19

@chaney3 said
Just wanted to share this organization with anyone who's interested in watching short YouTube videos, 3-9 minutes, of a dog rescue group in California. Very cool videos of dogs being rescued off the street and the transformations made from starving, terrified, filthy and untrusting of humans, to healthy household pets.

After rescue, Hope for Paws finds a foster home for t ...[text shortened]... m until a permanent adoption is made.

Touching videos. Check them out and comment if you'd like.
I'm involved with a rescue group here in Arizona that does the same thing although on a smaller scale.

I'm currently fostering two dogs for them right now.

c

Moves
26 Jun 19

@suzianne said
I'm involved with a rescue group here in Arizona that does the same thing although on a smaller scale.

That's awesome!
I give much credit to you, and to those who foster those dogs, which keeps them out of cages in shelters.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jun 19

@suzianne said

Good for you!!

-VR

Moves
27 Jun 19

@suzianne said

My daughter, a newly minted vet (a year now) has fostered animals of all kinds for years. We, however, chose to rescue/adopt dogs and cats from our local pound.