Honor Roll

Honor Roll

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
03 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
If you'd pay attention I might get a responce from leur on it. I did not know him, you obviously don't know who it was. So your statement is more redundant than my question was. I was trying to figure out who the person was. You are just throwing shots as usual. 😛

-VR
Hardesty Paladino
Profile:
I love Ketchikan; as they say, a drinking village with a fishing problem. And I was a sport fisherman with a very bad boat problem. But, I love fishing machines, and folks with a disdain for such luxuries, confused me. It aged me, and as the curmudgeon I’ve become, I just don’t have the apathy to suffer fools. So, I designed new fishing tackle and fixed the boat. Oddly it was much easier than playing a Budapest Gambit.
“The most important thing about flying..Love..You can learn all the math in the 'verse but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' worlds. Love keeps 'er in the air when she otta fall down, tells you shes hurtin' 'fore she c'reens. Makes 'er a home. “ as said by Malcolm Reynolds of Firefly
Yeah, I may have taken the whole fishing thing to an extreme, and I still have plenty of the same suspects trying to abuse me. Yet, the love of adventure calls, and I often get paid to answer. A paladin, on the water, is just a pirate. Well, the good kind. Winter fishing is usually pretty slow, but expect me to be on the water, most of the time; playing RHP, during breaks in the shear glory, and stark beauty of the Pacific Northwest’s Inside Passage.
I have taken over the helm, to continue the metaphor, at the M.U.T.I. clan from our retiring, venerable leader, Vepsen. He always described us as a friendly clan, and that tradition will continue. Well, there are the usual rivalries and battles, but what would it be without those rather demented actions of romantic adventure. For the last few months, the MUTI clan has enjoyed a top 10 listing regarding clan challenges. Still, we are not hunting for trophies. ‘It no longer interests me.’ Of course, a trophy fish may be another story.
We enjoy ded reckoning, and our moral compass rings true north. I dare say, it always did!
“I have no say in it…. It’s a pirate’s life for me”

HP left site about June 5, 2015 with a 2123 rating...One of my first acquaintances when I joined RHP...talked me into joining MUTI club and later encouraged me to take the helm of same...He loved taking his boat to Alaska, loved playing chess on RHP, and loved playing (my bias) the WWG.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jun 19
1 edit

@leur said
Hardesty Paladino
Profile:
I love Ketchikan; as they say, a drinking village with a fishing problem. And I was a sport fisherman with a very bad boat problem. But, I love fishing machines, and folks with a disdain for such luxuries, confused me. It aged me, and as the curmudgeon I’ve become, I just don’t have the apathy to suffer fools. So, I designed new fishing tackle and fi ...[text shortened]... He loved taking his boat to Alaska, loved playing chess on RHP, and loved playing (my bias) the WWG.
Thank you for taking the time and effort Leur.

I unfortunately do not remember him posting much in the forums, I would assume many members in the club at the time would have known him. I don't know if I was there before you took over the club. I certainly didn't have the communication with him that I do with you.

Thanks,
-VR

Read a book!

Moves
03 Jun 19

@leur said
@coquette
I also nominate veryhandyrustyandy…😉
Just what we need.. another wiseass know-it-all.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jun 19

@handyandy said
Just what we need.. another wiseass know-it-all.
Andy, you sound like a grumpy old man!!!

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
03 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Andy is the name caller one in case you haven't noticed....His chains are easily rattled!!! 😉
The rattling is all inside your head, buttboy.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jun 19
2 edits

@handyandy said
The rattling is all inside your head, buttboy.
LOL@ the name calling. Do you think that makes you sound younger or just less mature Andy?

I forgot thanks for helping prove my point!!! 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
03 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
LOL@ the name calling. Do you think that makes you sound younger or just less mature Andy?
Minimum maturity gets us down to your level, pinhead.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jun 19
1 edit

@handyandy said
Minimum maturity gets us down to your level, pinhead.
Lame Andy, even for you!!! 😉 😛

You are the one doing all the name calling! 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
03 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Lame Andy, even for you!!! 😉 😛

You are the one doing all the name calling! 😉
Lame? Grumpy? Is that any better than name-calling?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jun 19
1 edit

@handyandy said
Lame? Grumpy? Is that any better than name-calling?
Much better Andy, try that!!! 😉 😛

Better than pinhead, buttboy, etc., etc., etc.,.... Makes you look like you have no vocabulary Andy. 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
03 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Makes you look like you have no vocabulary Andy.
"No vocabulary" suggests stupidity. It's just another way to call someone names.

Makes you look like a hypocrite.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jun 19

@handyandy said
"No vocabulary" suggests stupidity. It's just another way to call someone names.

Makes you look like a hypocrite.
LOL@ Andy,

No name calling good work there!!! 😉 😛 Good boy!!! 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
03 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Makes you look like you have no vocabulary Andy.
It's not that you dislike all name-calling, pinhead. You just don't like the truthful ones.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jun 19
1 edit

@handyandy said
It's not that you dislike all name-calling, pinhead. You just don't like the truthful ones.
LOL@ Andy, I consider you childish what does that say? 😛 😉

Not name calling, I really do consider you to act childish!!! 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
03 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
LOL@ Andy, I consider you childish what does that say?
Your opinion is worthless.