Have you been covid tested?

Have you been covid tested?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
03 May 20

Have you had a covid19 test?

I have not.

Moves
03 May 20

My wife had the test last week.
We still have another week of quarantine ☹️
If she was positive I am sure we would have been notified by now.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 May 20

@The-Pickled-Walrus

A splendid username!!!

Stay well.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 May 20

@Ghost-of-a-Duke
my son tested positive and is now back at work in northampton hospital. lets hope he has resistance now.

Moves
03 May 20

@eladar said

I have not.
I haven’t been tested.

Is this a poll?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 May 20

@badradger said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
my son tested positive and is now back at work in northampton hospital. lets hope he has resistance now.
I hope so old chap.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 20
2 edits

@eladar said

I have not.
I have not been tested, better half had pneumonia and she is over it. While she had the pneumonia I had what seemed like the flu. Our doctor didn't send us for testing. I think his concern was if we didn't have it, we may possibly get it at the testing site. Now I am assuming this he didn't say it.

-VR

Moves
03 May 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I have not been tested, better half had pneumonia and she is over it. While she had the pneumonia I had what seemed like the flu. Our doctor didn't send us for testing. I think his concern was if we didn't have it, we may possibly get it a the testing site. Now I am assuming this he didn't say it.

-VR
Stay well, both you and your "other half".

Edit: No tests with us.

Gothenburg

Moves
03 May 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Stay well, both you and your "other half".

Edit: No tests with us.
I haven't been tested but considering how much time I spend on buses and trams, I would be surprised if I don't already have it. Many of us have, without knowing it.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
03 May 20

@eladar said

I have not.
No . Not in the budget .

SRB

Moves
03 May 20

I have a relative in her 90s who tested positive while in hospital for issues with diabetes. No COVID symptoms then or since. This will be true for the majority in that age range even with coexisting health problems. I find that reassuring.

E

Moves
03 May 20

If people who have the antibodies just get this over and over again, we have been wasting our time.

Moves
03 May 20

@eladar said
If people who have the antibodies just get this over and over again, we have been wasting our time.
You would probably benefit from holding a more pragmatic attitude and being less fearful of conspiracies, governments, foreigners and bugs. It’s a virus like all others, we will deal with it but there will be causalities.

Gothenburg

Moves
03 May 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
You would probably benefit from holding a more pragmatic attitude and being less fearful of conspiracies, governments, foreigners and bugs. It’s a virus like all others, we will deal with it but there will be causalities.
And there are. It's difficult to keep up with things that have to be done, especially for young people: work, family life, transportation. There are things that must be done and things that must be kept in mind: distance, cleanliness to mention a few basic rules.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
03 May 20

@the-pickled-walrus said
My wife had the test last week.
We still have another week of quarantine ☹️
If she was positive I am sure we would have been notified by now.
324 moves in TWO days??? Good lord, man

Welcome in, btw