Has grief & outrage become competitive?

Has grief & outrage become competitive?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
27 Jan 16

Originally posted by FMF
...so says FreakyKBH who has spent the last three of his posts on this thread declaring himself the winner - and everybody else the losers - of the argument that was had on the thread in question.
I have no idea about that but the sentiments are rather scathing to say the least.

F

Moves
27 Jan 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have no idea about that but the sentiments are rather scathing to say the least.
Read his posts. He's declaring himself to be the winner of a thread from last November on the Spirituality Forum. He's also declaring people who declare themselves the winner of threads to be puerile. You really ought to hanker after a better quality of "scathing" than this kind of stuff from FreakyKBH.

rc

Moves
27 Jan 16

Originally posted by FMF
Read his posts. He's declaring himself to be the winner of a thread from last November on the Spirituality Forum. He's also declaring people who declare themselves the winner of threads to be puerile. You really ought to hanker after a better quality of "scathing" than this kind of stuff from FreakyKBH.
Gee I dunno dude its like everywhere you go you elicit the same kind of reaction, probably just coincidence.

F

Moves
27 Jan 16

Gee I dunno dude its like everywhere you go you elicit the same kind of reaction, probably just coincidence.
I'm not in the slightest bit perturbed by the reaction I get from posters like you, Suzianne, Dasa, RJHinds, Duchess64 whodey or even FreakyKBH for that matter.

rc

Moves
27 Jan 16

Originally posted by FMF
I'm not in the slightest bit perturbed by the reaction I get from posters like you, Suzianne, Dasa, RJHinds, Duchess64 whodey or even FreakyKBH for that matter.
Yes but there is never the less a large contingent who you seem to elicit the same kind of response from. As I stated its probably just a coincidence.

F

Moves
27 Jan 16
1 edit

Yes but there is never the less a large contingent who you seem to elicit the same kind of response from. As I stated its probably just a coincidence.
Nonsense. You, Suzianne, Dasa, RJHinds, Duchess64, whodey and FreakyKBH are all purveyors of ridiculously caustic and personalized insults. I certainly do not elicit this kind of incessant abusive response/behaviour from "a large contingent" of the community or anything remotely like it.

rc

Moves
27 Jan 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Nonsense. You, Suzianne, Dasa, RJHinds, Duchess64, whodey and FreakyKBH are all purveyors of ridiculously caustic and personalized insults. I certainly do not elicit this kind of incessant abusive response/behaviour from "a large contingent" of the community or anything remotely like it.
Yeah its really nothing to do with you, you are not really the common denominator, its just a coincidence, thats all. This large contingent of people are just angry people, isn't that right 😵

F

Moves
27 Jan 16

Yeah its really nothing to do with you, you are not really the common denominator, its just a coincidence, thats all. This large contingent of people are just angry people, isn't that right 😵
There is no "large contingent" that is angry enough to be as relentlessly abusive as the likes of you and Suzianne. If a "large contingent" disagrees with what I say about things, I am fine with that.

rc

Moves
27 Jan 16

Originally posted by FMF
There is no "large contingent" that is angry enough to be as relentlessly abusive as the likes of you and Suzianne. If a "large contingent" disagrees with what I say about things, I am fine with that.
Duchess64, Freaky, me, Suzziane, Jo Schmo, Whodey, Dasa, Landisqueen, Startreader, just a coincidence, this large contingent of contributors you manage to upset or alienate does not really exist.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jan 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
But "relentlessly abusive" describes you to a T. And now you have divegeester carrying your water regarding GB.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jan 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
And wow. Four posts by you on this page and not a single sneering, abusive "question" in your usual style.

Are you sure Robbie's not upsetting you?

rc

Moves
27 Jan 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
But "relentlessly abusive" describes you to a T. And now you have divegeester carrying your water regarding GB.
We should be friends

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Jan 16

Yep, the coincidence is they are all duchebags.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Jan 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
And now you have divegeester carrying your water regarding GB.
I've been crossing swords with Grampy Bobby for years before FMF was onto him, so it is FMF who carries my water.

rc

Moves
27 Jan 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Yep, the coincidence is they are all duchebags.
hmm I don't know if I have ever come across anyone so logically challenged as yourself.