Greeting

Greeting

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
26 Dec 16

FMF: If this is true, then it makes it even more sordid that it did not occur to you to return the OP poster's good wishes.

Originally posted by josephw
Why should I?
If it did not occur to you to return the OP poster's good wishes, then why are you posting on the thread he started at all?

Read a book!

Moves
26 Dec 16

Seitse said, in part, ".., armed with a pitchfork and the Quran?"

A semi is a big truck. Useful for moving freight, and lately used to kill innocent people in market places.

Connect the dots.
I can't connect the dots to jecidi's greeting.. unless you and Seitse are suggesting he's a terrorist.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
You hardly ever - if at all - talk about terrorism here on the General Forum. And suddenly, when a thread is started by an Indonesian, you are making a joke about a semi-truck being used to kill innocent people in market places.
And you just keep going on and on about it. If not for you and divegeester, and now old Andy, the whole thing would have ended on page one.

Like a bunch of cackling and squabbling old hens. Pathetic.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
If it did not occur to you to return the OP poster's good wishes, then why are you posting on the thread he started at all?
Because I chose to. Do you think you own the place and can decide who posts what, when and where?

c

Moves
26 Dec 16

Because I chose to. Do you think you own the place and can decide who posts what, when and where?
Yes he does.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Dec 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
I can't connect the dots to jecidi's greeting.. unless you and Seitse are suggesting he's a terrorist.
What do you think Andy?

c

Moves
26 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Go sober up chaney3; tomorrow you will be suffocating us with your hollow apologies.
It is tomorrow, here I am, no apology necessary.

Up yours!!

F

Moves
26 Dec 16

FMF: If it did not occur to you to return the OP poster's good wishes, then why are you posting on the thread he started at all?

Because I chose to.
And why did you choose to post a joke about terrorism on this particular thread?

F

Moves
26 Dec 16

And you just keep going on and on about it. If not for you and divegeester, and now old Andy, the whole thing would have ended on page one.
It would have ended on page one? I don't see any apology from you on page one. Your apology doesn't come till half way down page four. And your subsequent comments have now made that apology appear meaningless and insincere.

c

Moves
26 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
And why did you choose to post a joke about terrorism on this particular thread?
He followed Seitse.
He was not offending the original poster.

F

Moves
26 Dec 16

Originally posted by chaney3
He followed Seitse.
He was not offending the original poster.
Seitse chose to make a dreary quip about a political crisis surrounding the governor going on in Jakarta which is the capital city of Indonesia where the OP poster lives. Why do you think josephw, on the other hand, chose to post a joke on this thread about a semi-truck being used to murder innocent people in market places?

c

Moves
26 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Seitse chose to make a dreary quip about a political crisis surrounding the governor going on in Jakarta which is the capital city of Indonesia where the OP poster lives. Why do you think josephw, on the other hand, chose to post a joke on this thread about a semi-truck being used to murder innocent people in market places?
My guess:

He was trying to be funny, after the Seitse post. But it's not my opinion he was being rude to the original poster....on purpose.

Indonesia has nothing to do with this.

The profile of jecidi is respectable, and obviously didn't want this attention.

F

Moves
26 Dec 16

My guess:

He was trying to be funny, after the Seitse post. But it's not my opinion he was being rude to the original poster....on purpose.

The profile of jecidi is respectable, and obviously didn't want this attention.
You are suggesting josephw' comment alluding to innocent people being murdered with trucks in his very first post early on page one of a Christmas greetings thread was said "not... on purpose"?

F

Moves
26 Dec 16

Indonesia has nothing to do with what?

c

Moves
26 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
You are suggesting josephw' comment alluding to innocent people being murdered with trucks in his very first post early on page one of a Christmas greetings thread was said "not... on purpose"?
Based upon the incident in Berlin, his post was suspect.

He apologized.