Great big Stees is a Fudge puker

Great big Stees is a Fudge puker

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Moves
24 Jul 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I know. It's really sad eh?😳
Ruined my evening.

Moves
24 Jul 15

Originally posted by lolof
Ruined my evening.
Oh I'm sorry to hear that it was not my intention to do that. Who am I kidding that was exactly why I mentioned it.😲🙄😀

l

Moves
24 Jul 15

Oh I'm sorry to hear that it was not my intention to do that. Who am I kidding that was exactly why I mentioned it.😲🙄😀
I will forgive you - tomorrow 🙂

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
24 Jul 15

Every once in a while I get a mirror and have a look at it.
ack...

RC

In the ****

Moves
24 Jul 15

I'll have you know that the tiny butterfly wasn't on the thong but my skin. I had it tattooed there in memory of a pet caterpillar I had. I mistakenly took it out into my backyard to let it feel the warmth of the sun and Mother Nature called and when I returned to fetch Slinky a bird (a grackle) swept down and consumed him/her/it. Then the idea of wh ...[text shortened]... lls up in my, and it's always the left, eye (I think because the tattoo is on my left "cheek" ).
What do you see when you look in the mirror? Does it remind you of the caterpillar?

Moves
24 Jul 15

Originally posted by Rene Claude
What do you see when you look in the mirror? Does it remind you of the caterpillar?
Depends where I have the mirror placed.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
26 Jul 15

Depends where I have the mirror placed.
Ask yourself...what would Seitsie do? 😲

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
26 Jul 15

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
26 Jul 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
My only (that's likely a fib) comment about this furshlugginer thread is a quote from Popeye.
I hates sentiment. I am disgustipated.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
26 Jul 15
1 edit

My only (that's likely a fib) comment about this furshlugginer thread is a quote from Popeye.
"eau de toilette, yeh, eau de toilette"

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
26 Jul 15
1 edit

"Another thing I got is a sensk of humiligration. Now, maybe you swabs can pool your intelligensk and sees that I'm axsking you for an apologeky"

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
26 Jul 15
1 edit

My only comment about this furshlugginer thread is:

I knew GreatBigStees.
GreatBigStees was a friend of mine.
You, Mr. Cash, are no GreatBigStees

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
26 Jul 15

Originally posted by LEUR
My only comment about this furshlugginer thread is:

[b]I knew GreatBigStees.
GreatBigStees was a friend of mine.
You, Mr. Cash, are no GreatBigStees
[/b]
Well blow me down!! Leur thinks I'm a Polymatition.

Oh, Leur...go wipe your eyes. I would never want you to break up your friendship with the GBS. I am not trying to come between you guys. That was never my intent. Just a simple lynching would do. Maybe he used to be your friend but he is still my friend. I feel your pain man. I would never try and replace the feelings you have for the Stees. Now go listen to your 'Marvin Gaye' CD again and take a nap and hopefully everything will be alright between the two of you soon enough. Now...Where's the entrance to the exit? A-gah-gah-gah-gah-gah-gah

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
27 Jul 15

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Well blow me down!! Leur thinks I'm a Polymatition.

Oh, Leur...go wipe your eyes. I would never want you to break up your friendship with the GBS. I am not trying to come between you guys. That was never my intent. Just a simple lynching would do. Maybe he used to be your friend but he is still my friend. I feel your pain man. I would never try and ...[text shortened]... en the two of you soon enough. Now...Where's the entrance to the exit? A-gah-gah-gah-gah-gah-gah
😀