Ghosts Of RHP Past

Ghosts Of RHP Past

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 13
2 edits

Originally posted by Kewpie
Cash didn't start the FOC, I did, when he gave up his sub and couldn't be in the clan we were both in. I'm sure of that. His club was Popeye I think.
Are you saying he wasn't in the friends of Cash club?

You may have started it as I believe you were on side with him at that time.

I KNOW I wouldn't have belonged to a Friends OF Cash club at that time for sure!!

He didn't re-new his sub, but I believe he was in the club...Perhaps other that were in it will speak up.

Australia

Moves
11 Jan 13
1 edit

Just been back reading the early posts in club FOC. It seems Cash owned the FOC clan, but it may or may not have been called Friends of Cash, that may have been the Popeye clan. I created the club by taking over a defunct one, and changed the name, and invited all the good people I knew and all the members of his clan as well to join. I didn't take note of who actually joined then, but in that very early forum thread ale1552, raven69, Grampy Bobby, Ice Cold and duecer all posted.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 13
1 edit

Just been back reading the early posts in club FOC. It seems Cash owned the FOC clan, but it may or may not have been called Friends of Cash, that may have been the Popeye clan. I created the club by taking over a defunct one, and changed the name, and invited all the good people I knew and all the members of his clan as well to join.
I may have joined if he wasn't there and someone else took it over. 😉

Just to read all the crap that was said! 😉

Australia

Moves
11 Jan 13

That's the reason I tried to join a couple of clubs which had good stuff going on in the forums, but got rejected - wonder if they suspected my motives? 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 13

That's the reason I tried to join a couple of clubs which had good stuff going on in the forums, but got rejected - wonder if they suspected my motives? 😀
It very well could be!

I often wonder if I should have joined the group that the rev started with members of PFC & TSM as I was asked, but I figured between HOH & myself it would just make matter worst than what the good rev was trying to accomplish at that time.

Australia

Moves
11 Jan 13

Who else do you remember as a great forum contributor, that doesn't post now? The first name that sprang to my mind was Nordlys.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 13
2 edits

Who else do you remember as a great forum contributor, that doesn't post now? The first name that sprang to my mind was Nordlys.
We agree on that, I liked Nordly's. She never seemed to take sides either.

She corrected my Engerlish alot though! 😉

Australia

Moves
11 Jan 13

I think I could do a reasonable job on that, although I'd never be as good as she was. Mostly I pretend not to see errors, half of the mistakes in the forums are just poor typing skills anyway. That and the greengrocer's apostrophe ...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 13

I think I could do a reasonable job on that, although I'd never be as good as she was. Mostly I pretend not to see errors, half of the mistakes in the forums are just poor typing skills anyway. That and the greengrocer's apostrophe ...
The best part of it is I believe her first language is German!

Her English is better than most of us who post in these forums.

Some of us don't even make an effort. 😉 😉

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
11 Jan 13

Nordlys was awesome.

Australia

Moves
11 Jan 13

I've just been looking back at General Forum, 2007 version. They had lots of different thread creators - some of whom I remember, but mostly not - and lots of different topics. Do you think we should ask Russ to re-integrate at least the Culture Forum and possibly others, just to give us a bigger choice of topics?

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
11 Jan 13

The way PFC were attacking TSM, it looked as if TSM were the good guys and PFC the bad guys.
Someone had to get their hands dirty fighting the good fight.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
11 Jan 13

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
Nordlys was awesome.
She still is.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Jan 13

Wish I'd been around at the time of the Jalapeno Kittens. 🙁
No such clan.

Maybe you meant the Jalapeño Donkeys. They've been disbanded for over 3 years now, so I'm surprised anyone remembers them.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Jan 13

Originally posted by Crowley
Does it matter?
No it doesn't actually matter, per se, especially since it's been gone a long time now, but most people on RHP at that time who didn't know better actually believed they were who they said they were.