Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
03 Jul 20

@earl-of-trumps said
[i]The deceased American financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and his girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell were Israeli spies who used underage girls to blackmail politicians into giving information to Israel, according to their alleged Mossad handler.

The couple reportedly ran a “honey-trap” operation in which they provided young girls to prominent politici ...[text shortened]... ey-epstein-was-blackmailing-politicians-for-israels-mossad-new-book-claims/

Many links out there.
intended to run you down a rabbit hole...replace Israel with uniparty establishment. The US hasnt done much of anything for Israel that would need bribing.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
03 Jul 20

@joe-shmo said
I believe in the sense that the waters are implied to be boiling.
Still does not make sense. Is it an abbreviated quote? I've never heard of it before.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
03 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Don’t explain it to him.
As you can't I'm appreciative of the attempt.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
03 Jul 20

@kevcvs57 said
Given that I have already stated that I have not physically seen the evidence and have not claimed to have access to FBI files what leads you to think that there's a possibility that I may have access to FBI files?
Don’t explain it to him.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jul 20

@kevcvs57 said
Your answers are all subjective opinions of your own and your certainly entitled to them.
You asked for them.

If you didn’t want my subjective opinion on those questions then why did you ask me?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jul 20

@kevcvs57 said
I my subjective opinion if the statements from the FBI are taken at face value then they have what I would describe as an airtight case of a priori evidence of witnesses and maxwells travel and phone records but they could be overstating their case I suppose but I’m basing my opinion on that not being the case.
But you haven’t read the statements and in fact you haven’t seen any of the evidence, so you are not in a position to assert that it is “airtight”.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jul 20

@wolfgang59 said
As you can't I'm appreciative of the attempt.
There was no need, it’s obvious.

In your eagerness to pick me up on something you a) appeared to forget that you had used a similar metaphor and b) didn’t understand the contextual use of “quell”.

It was amusing to see another poster point it out to you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jul 20
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
Don’t explain it to him.
Why do you look up “airtight” for Kev and explain to him how “evidence” is not “types of evidence”. Better still get Ponderable to do it for you, he seems to understand English quite well even though he’s German.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 Jul 20

@divegeester said
In your eagerness to pick me up on something you a) appeared to forget that you had used a similar metaphor and b) didn’t understand the contextual use of “quell”.
a) I used a similar metaphor? When/where? All I posted in this thread was
It has finally happened.
This could get interesting if she does a deal ...

b) I still don't understand your use of quell with regards to water. Explain.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jul 20
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
a) I used a similar metaphor? When/where? All I posted in this thread was
It has finally happened.
This could get interesting if she does a deal ...

b) I still don't understand your use of quell with regards to water. Explain.
Oh dear, pretending that you don’t remember using “quieten”, pretending that you don’t remember me pointing it out. Keep going little man.

Ask Ponderable, he seems to like you enough to bother for some reason. You can’t even remember what you’ve written in your own posts let alone understand other people’s.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Oh dear, pretending that you don’t remember using “quieten”, pretending that you don’t remember me pointing it out. Keep going little man.
I'm sure I've used "quieten" at some point, like "and" and "the" but what is the relevance of that?

And what is with the "little man" insult? Not very original or authentic when I'm 6'1"

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
04 Jul 20

@divegeester said
You asked for them.

If you didn’t want my subjective opinion on those questions then why did you ask me?
Did I say they were unwanted or unwelcome are you feeling more unappreciated than usual?
This a discussion everyone’s subjective opinions are welcome.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jul 20

@wolfgang59 said
I'm sure I've used "quieten" at some point
Are you, well that’s a start.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jul 20
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said

And what is with the "little man" insult? Not very original or authentic when I'm 6'1"
Yes I’m sure you’re big and tough and handsome and rich and have servants and expensive holidays and lots of houses and yeah yeah yeah heard it all before. Small in character big in talk.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jul 20
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
This a discussion everyone’s subjective opinions are welcome.
Great! Well you have mine 😀