Gay!

Gay!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Feb 20
3 edits

Philip Schofield.

“This is the time...I’ve sat over here (pats TV studio sofa), and some very brave people have sat over there... and I thought, I want to be like you...”

Philip, you’re just an ageing homosexual trying to garner some limelight by standing on yesterday’s newspapers. Nobody cares and no one who has a life is interested. Just be yourself and stop being pink diva. Jeez.

Edits; apologies, typos.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
07 Feb 20

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
07 Feb 20

@divegeester
Prick!

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
07 Feb 20

I don't get it

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
08 Feb 20

@lemondrop said
I don't get it
PHILLIP Schofield has revealed he is gay as he fought back tears while praising his "incredible" wife and daughters for their support.

The 57-year-old This Morning star - who has been married to Stephanie Lowe for nearly 27 years - opened up to friend and co-host Holly Willoughby earlier today as he described his "inner conflict".

The Sun

h

Moves
08 Feb 20

@divegeester

"Nobody cares and no one who has a life is interested." This is not exactly true. If "truth" matters anymore. Lot's of people are not interested, maybe over 7 billion.
But some people are interested, for any number of their own personal reasons.

Anyone who is not "interested" can just move along and not comment. There is no harm being inflicted on the uninterested.

Taking the time to comment (here or elsewhere) implies by definition some level of interest. We have limited time, it is not logical that we would spend any of it on something that did not in some way at least minutely interest us.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 Feb 20

@drewnogal said
PHILLIP Schofield has revealed he is gay as he fought back tears while praising his "incredible" wife and daughters for their support.

The 57-year-old This Morning star - who has been married to Stephanie Lowe for nearly 27 years - opened up to friend and co-host Holly Willoughby earlier today as he described his "inner conflict".

The Sun
Thanks. Some of us needed that and a whole lot more to follow this saga. I don't know who Schofield is but at least I get some gist of what's going on.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 20

@hope said
@divegeester

"Nobody cares and no one who has a life is interested." This is not exactly true. If "truth" matters anymore. Lot's of people are not interested, maybe over 7 billion.
But some people are interested, for any number of their own personal reasons.

Anyone who is not "interested" can just move along and not comment. There is no harm being inflicted on the unint ...[text shortened]... l that we would spend any of it on something that did not in some way at least minutely interest us.
Being homosexual in the UK hasn’t been an issue for decades, in show business itself even longer. No one anywhere is going to condemn him for being what he is, its a non issue, it’s PR, it’s using your celebrity as a platform to overplay your own sexuality and draw attention to yourself. If a child behaved like this a parent would say something like “just ignore them”.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 20
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
@divegeester
Prick!
This thread is not the opportunity to virtue-pose you think it is.

You may not like my OP but you will never, under any circumstances, find me trolling a member of this website over their dead wife because I don’t like them. Like you do.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 20

@divegeester said
Philip Schofield.

“This is the time...I’ve sat over here (pats TV studio sofa), and some very brave people have sat over there... and I thought, I want to be like you...”

Philip, you’re just an ageing homosexual trying to garner some limelight by standing on yesterday’s newspapers. Nobody cares and no one who has a life is interested. Just be yourself and stop being pink diva. Jeez.

Edits; apologies, typos.
lets face it.......it comes as no suprise....I always thought he batted for both sides

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 20

@badradger said
lets face it.......it comes as no suprise....I always thought he batted for both sides
This is partly my point, the guy is obviously gay, mostly likeable and liked mostly. Being gay is not an issue, he’s just making his sexuality into news. It’s a disappointing move by him actually.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 20

@divegeester said
This is partly my point, the guy is obviously gay, mostly likeable and liked mostly. Being gay is not an issue, he’s just making his sexuality into news. It’s a disappointing move by him actually.
nothing to do with his sexuality, I have a relative that has had dealings with him and off screen he is a bit of a primadonna

w

Moves
08 Feb 20
2 edits

@divegeester said
Philip Schofield.

Edits; apologies, typos.
If you went back about 15 years a story like this might garnish a lot of attention, but in today's world not so much. In fact, I saw my neighbor walking his (what I thought was a male) dog that was now wearing a doggy dress and on hormone therapy to transition into a little bitch. Apparently I stared at them too long.

My trial date is next Thursday.

Did I mention the dog is only one month old?

Moves
08 Feb 20

@divegeester said
Philip Schofield.

Edits; apologies, typos.
Moron

Moves
08 Feb 20

@whodey

lmao