Fyi

Fyi

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEA PARTY MEMBER

St Maarten, Neth Ant

Moves
15 Mar 15

Harri or Luck had a brain hemorrhage Tuesday. He will be unable to play in the near future, but he will return after his recovery. Please pray for him.

Eddie's Dad

Raving Mad

Moves
15 Mar 15

Originally posted by Luck
Harri or Luck had a brain hemorrhage Tuesday. He will be unable to play in the near future, but he will return after his recovery. Please pray for him.
Best wishes for a rapid and complete recovery. Thank you for letting us know.

All the best,
Steve

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 Mar 15

Hi, assume you're a family member and, yes, I'll pray for his recovery. Since Luck has 100 chess games in progress,
posting this same thread in the Only Chess Forum may be more effective in communicating with his opponents.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
15 Mar 15

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
15 Mar 15

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there, sending prayers.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
16 Mar 15

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Sorry to hear that. Hang in there, sending prayers.
Sorry to hear this news...best wishes Harri...

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
16 Mar 15

Originally posted by LEUR
Sorry to hear this news...best wishes Harri...
it would be great if Russ could send a message blast to all his opponents. they could voluntarily elect to not take his skull while he recovers. those who want to do so would still have the option to do so.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
16 Mar 15

Originally posted by coquette
it would be great if Russ could send a message blast to all his opponents. they could voluntarily elect to not take his skull while he recovers. those who want to do so would still have the option to do so.
You really could have worded that a lot more tactfully, considering the cirumstances. 😠

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Mar 15

Feedback sent. Thanks, coquette.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
16 Mar 15

Originally posted by mikelom
You really could have worded that a lot more tactfully, considering the cirumstances. 😠
oh, um, gosh. . . . right. . . . sorry 😳

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Mar 15
1 edit

oh, um, gosh. . . . right. . . . sorry 😳
Your suggestion expressed a valid concern for the impact on this tournament player with in excess of 800,000 moves.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
16 Mar 15

my intentions were good. i just hope he recovers soon

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Mar 15
1 edit

Thank You for letting us know. I know what he is going through, and will remember him in my prayers. Let him know we are all thinking of him and wish him a speedy recovery. I've played over 40 games with luck and know he is a fighter. Tell him to feel free to P.M. me "Private Message" anytime.

-VR

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
16 Mar 15

my intentions were good. i just hope he recovers soon
I'm sorry also for picking up on it... but to a non-chess player it could be misconceived, that's all.

Don't worry about it - we all know you're a great asset of RHP. I apologise if I sounded a bit harsh. I've had interactions with Luck, and PMs... his family will now understand.

So again... no worries Coquette. x

-m. 😉

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
16 Mar 15

Too sad for words. :'(