Forum slights (your favourites)

Forum slights (your favourites)

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
350d

@gambrel said
My wife asked me once if a dress made her look fat. I said it wasn't the dress' fault
I bet she thought, "and there's nothing I'd change about this dress either, except the person I go out with when I wear it".

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
349d

@yo-its-me said
Earl of Trumps to suzianne
You doth protest too loudly, Karen
One of my favourites also.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
349d

@yo-its-me said
Kiss your mother with that mouth?
If anybody asks you how they look, by far the best reply is:

"Not fat."

Über-Nerd

Moves
349d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If anybody asks you how they look, by far the best reply is:

"Not fat."
But if the person is fat, they know you're lying when say "not fat" and that just makes it worse.

F

Moves
348d
1 edit

@yo-its-me said
Some posters are definitely better at delivering slights than others. I have researched now!
And some don't give any sights in the forum. Dose that mean they are nicer people?
I stopped responding to Very Rusty almost a year and a half ago after his tedious "banter" stooped to some attempted slights about me, my wife and my children. This hasn't stopped him from traipsing around after me - for almost a year and a half - responding to literally hundreds and hundreds of my posts with feeble and gormlessly repetitious "slights". His favourite one may have been mocking me for 30 pages about the death of my father-in-law, something that he has doubled down on time and time again. Low-grade stuff.

Moves
348d

@fmf said
I stopped responding to Very Rusty almost a year and a half ago after his tedious "banter" stooped to some attempted slights about me, my wife and my children. This hasn't stopped him from traipsing around after me - for almost a year and a half - responding to literally hundreds and hundreds of my posts with feeble and gormlessly repetitious "slights". His favourite one may have ...[text shortened]... ath of my father-in-law, something that he has doubled down on time and time again. Low-grade stuff.
Death comes to all but one should never belittle anyone who shares a family member’s death. Just not…well “cricket/good form”.

F

Moves
348d

@great-big-stees said
Death comes to all but one should never belittle anyone who shares a family member’s death. Just not…well “cricket/good form”.
Indeed.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
348d
1 edit

@fmf said
I stopped responding to Very Rusty almost a year and a half ago after his tedious "banter" stooped to some attempted slights about me, my wife and my children. This hasn't stopped him from traipsing around after me - for almost a year and a half - responding to literally hundreds and hundreds of my posts with feeble and gormlessly repetitious "slights". His favourite one may have ...[text shortened]... ath of my father-in-law, something that he has doubled down on time and time again. Low-grade stuff.
Where you had allowed the gooster to let people believe you passed during a Pandemic when people were really dying. It makes it difficult for me to believe anything either one of you say. You could have stopped him at anytime but let it go on for a few days before pretending it was a hoax. I LIE is what it was nothing less.
Show me where I mentioned your wife or children?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
348d

@moonbus said
But if the person is fat, they know you're lying when say "not fat" and that just makes it worse.
Just say you like all sizes! 🙂

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
348d

@great-big-stees said
Well said Stees.

G

Moves
348d

Don't put words in my mouth. You hardly have the ability to do that for yourself.

Don't get smart with me. God didn't equip you for that job.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
348d
1 edit

@gambrel said
Don't put words in my mouth. You hardly have the ability to do that for yourself.

Don't get smart with me. God didn't equip you for that job.
Who are you talking too?

Or is that a Forum Slight ?

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
348d

@very-rusty said
Who are you talking too?

Or is that a Forum Slight ?

-VR
lol

I thinks its another gin - tonic moment 🙂

Über-Nerd

Moves
347d

"When God was handing out brains, you thought He said "sprains" and didn't show up."

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
347d
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
lol

I thinks its another gin - tonic moment 🙂
I haven't drank since march 22, 1992. Hate the smell of the stuff now. I know getting away from the forum Topic, but I've noticed that happening in a lot of threads lately.

-VR