Flat Earth

Flat Earth

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 May 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I know it's hard for you to follow the conversation; for proof of this, I read the words you type on your and of the internet which appear on my end... and those words indicate you're either not paying attention or you are not sophisticated enough to grasp the concepts.
Now that's saying a lot, too, because the concepts are exceedingly basic.
Specificall ...[text shortened]... e) are actually visible to the observer.

Avoiding this point?
I'm the one making it, dimwit.
786th time of asking:

How can something appear to be below the horizon if the earth is flat? E.g a ship going over the horizon. Here a video of that happening to help your weak mind:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dV0h68YU0iQ

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 May 16

Originally posted by divegeester
786th time of asking:

How can something appear to be below the horizon if the earth is flat? E.g a ship going over the horizon. Here a video of that happening to help your weak mind:

He knows all about that. He is just laughing his limited mind off thinking how frustrated we all are. He knows good and well for instance, there is ISS, there is Hubble telescope but he just tries to play devils advocate while LHAOOTF.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 May 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
He knows all about that. He is just laughing his limited mind off thinking how frustrated we all are. He knows good and well for instance, there is ISS, there is Hubble telescope but he just tries to play devils advocate while LHAOOTF.
I know; I see it as a sort of reverse intellectualism, where the deniers are trying to show intellectual strength by choosing to argue an unwinable position in order to show how smart they are. It's chokingly cringeworthy to observe, but fun all the same.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 May 16

Originally posted by Kegge
So what? I give 6 Dollars for each of them. That tops what I would pay for Very Rusty's daughter, according to him she is worth a fiver.
Someone needs to teach you some manners.

Or maybe just smash you in the mouth.

I'd be fine with either one, actually.

Moves
02 May 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Someone needs to teach you some manners.

Or maybe just smash you in the mouth.

I'd be fine with either one, actually.
Hmmm. I thought you were a Christian but yet you wish people use violence against me. What does that make you?

There is nothing wrong with my manners, there is everything wrong with lunatics like you that get so easily riled up by an internet persona.

You forgot to answer this question: are you a virgin or damaged goods?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 May 16

Hmmm. I thought you were a Christian but yet you wish people use violence against me. What does that make you?

There is nothing wrong with my manners, there is everything wrong with lunatics like you that get so easily riled up by an internet persona.

You forgot to answer this question: are you a virgin or damaged goods?
And you should be in prison being buggered by Bubba.

You should never say the things you said, even in jest.

Those words you posted were extremely offensive to a lot of people here.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
02 May 16
1 edit

786th time of asking:

I think part of the problem is that you're chitty at math: not a chance in hell you've asked even one percent of the claimed 786 requests.

Here's some real math for you, however.
For every ONE video which claims to demonstrate an object disappearing over the horizon, you can find ten which show just the opposite.
This video is flawed, and if you were thinking objectively, you'd immediately see through it.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
02 May 16

You failed to deliver so GTFO.
The failure is yours to see the second link.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
02 May 16

I know; I see it as a sort of reverse intellectualism, where the deniers are trying to show intellectual strength by choosing to argue an unwinable position in order to show how smart they are. It's chokingly cringeworthy to observe, but fun all the same.
What you find cringeworthy is unusual and--- for one who claims to embrace a scientific outlook on the world--- inexplicable.
Your heroes have all trumpeted the necessity of constantly questioning everything.
Science itself is DEPENDENT upon challenging assumptive positions, dogmatic perspectives.
It is exceedingly telling that the very first/without exception/bet the farm on it response to the suggestion the world ain't a globe... is ridicule.
Not reasoned, quantitative, qualified objective facts (not claims, son: facts)... but instead, accusations of tin foil haberdashery and whispers of wide-spread conspiracy.

Funny, that.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
02 May 16

So what? I give 6 Dollars for each of them. That tops what I would pay for Very Rusty's daughter, according to him she is worth a fiver.
Your attempt at insult is as pathetic as your vigorless intellect.

It's amusing to me witnessing dweebs such as yourself who can puke out such bravado while staring at a screen from the safety afforded by distance, anonymity which you wouldn't dream of saying when within striking distance.

Sad little fella.
You should get a goldfish.

Moves
02 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
And you should be in prison being buggered by Bubba.

You should never say the things you said, even in jest.

Those words you posted were extremely offensive to a lot of people here.
Okay ... first violence and now rape. You guys are a nice bunch of people here. I use WORDS and the two of you wish me physical abuse. What does that make you?

Moves
02 May 16
1 edit

Your attempt at insult is as pathetic as your vigorless intellect.

It's amusing to me witnessing dweebs such as yourself who can puke out such bravado while staring at a screen from the safety afforded by distance, anonymity which you wouldn't dream of saying when within striking distance.

Sad little fella.
You should get a goldfish.
Pot kettle black. Make it 7 Dollars and you have a deal. The third one who wants to use violence on me. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Moves
02 May 16

The failure is yours to see the second link.
It is one strike out baby. Learn the rules.

Moves
02 May 16

Pot kettle black. Make it 7 Dollars and you have a deal. The third one who wants to use violence on me. What the hell is wrong with you people?
The Ghost doesn't wish violence upon your sir, just ingrowing toenails and financial ruin.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
02 May 16

I know it's foreign to you: people actually caring a little bit when others cast dispersion on those they love or value.
Suggesting my daughters could be purchased for any amount is the type of inflammatory agitation that would find me knocking some sense into you for such suggestions.
However, you've demonstrated at least some sense in that you have kept yourself out of harm's way by virtue of insulting through the internet.
God knows you would never so insult another to their face.
By doing so through an untraceable medium, you demonstrate both your savvy as well as your cowardice.
For those reasons, I don't get too mad, bruh.
You're just a scared widdle guy looking to feel better.
I'm really thinking you should try the goldfish.

If it makes you feel any better, how I conduct myself online is nearly identical to how I conduct myself in real life, with certain obvious exceptions.
Without exception, however: unlike you, I never let my mouth write checks my ass can't cash.