Everything you Really should Know about Soccer Taking part in

Everything you Really should Know about Soccer Taking part in

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
He joined today and was banned today.

Considering all the people on this site who are actively engaged in running it into the ground and who are NOT banned, I wonder just what was this person's crime.
Always best to ban spam ma'am.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Always best to ban spam ma'am.
One post can be spam?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by moonbus
His moniker is secret code for something forbidden. (I'm not allowed to divulge what it is.)
Hmmmmm... seems cryptic.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Who do you think is actively engaged in running RHP into the ground?

By the way, there was a link in the OP that was removed, which was probably dodgy.
Didn't you vote for Brexit? I thought you guys knew everything.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
28 Jun 16

One post can be spam?
Criteria for fast baning(my private opinion only):

Person posting evident spam without even bothering to move once to establish something as being interested in chess.

Creating a thread with a post linking to a rip-off site. (anybody)

Creating a thread with suggested Commercial personal interest without bothering to post anywhere else.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by Ponderable

Person posting evident spam without even bothering to move once to establish something as being interested in chess.

Creating a thread with suggested Commercial personal interest without bothering to post anywhere else.
Well, let me be clear, my beef isn't that he was banned. It's that so many others who deserve to be banned aren't.

Über-Nerd

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by Ponderable

viz. link removed

Read a book!

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by moonbus
viz. link removed
See post by FreakyKBH.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jun 16

Didn't you vote for Brexit? I thought you guys knew everything.
Don't change the subject.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jun 16

Well, let me be clear, my beef isn't that he was banned. It's that so many others who deserve to be banned aren't.
Who deserves to banned and for what? You keep spouting this rhetoric.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jun 16

Don't change the subject.

I have found, apparently inexplicably, that those who claim to know more than everyone else also ask the most questions. It can't be because they seek knowledge, but instead because they seek to control others by putting them 'on the spot'.

That you pretend to not know of whom I speak shows not, as some might say, how ignorant you are, but rather how much you seek to control those on an internet forum who don't share your views.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Jun 16

I have found, apparently inexplicably, that those who claim to know more than everyone else also ask the most questions. It can't be because they seek knowledge, but instead because they seek to control others by putting them 'on the spot'.

That you pretend to not know of whom I speak shows not, as some might say, how ignorant you are, but rather how much you seek to control those on an internet forum who don't share your views.
The only thing I'm seeking is to understand from you, is who you think is "running RHP into the ground". I suspect no one.

I suspect this is just another example of you jumping into a thread and using it as an opportunity to swipe at a few of your detractors. Perhaps you think those people who disagree with you are, by doing so, are running the site into the ground and should be banned. Is that it?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Jun 16

One post can be spam?
Yes.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Jun 16

The only thing I'm seeking is to understand from you, is who you think is "running RHP into the ground". I suspect no one.

I suspect this is just another example of you jumping into a thread and using it as an opportunity to swipe at a few of your detractors. Perhaps you think those people who disagree with you are, by doing so, are running the site into the ground and should be banned. Is that it?
It's a good thing no one has to have their day ruined by what you "suspect".

Oh, wait. Except the rest of your country.

(And no, that's not it. It hardly ever is.)

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Jun 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Yes.
I got a chuckle from this...

From the website dictionary.com:

"Word Origin and History for Spam
spam
n.
proprietary name registered by Geo. A. Hormel & Co. in U.S., 1937; probably a conflation of spiced ham. Soon extended to other kinds of canned meat. In the sense of "Internet junk mail" it was coined by Usenet users after March 31, 1993, when Usenet administrator Richard Depew inadvertently posted the same message 200 times to a discussion group. The term had been used in online text games, and it was from the comedy routine in British TV show "Monty Python's Flying Circus" (beloved by many intellectual geeks) where a restaurant's menu items all devolve into spam."