Euro 2016

Euro 2016

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Scotland v Iceland

Games won: 6
Games drawn: 0
Games lost: 0

Date Match Result Score Competition
17 Oct 1984 Scotland v Iceland W 3-0 FIFA World Cup
28 May 1985 Iceland v Scotland W 0-1 FIFA World Cup
12 Oct 2002 Iceland v Scotland W 0-2 UEFA European Championship
29 Mar 2003 Scotland v Iceland W 2-1 UEFA European Championship
10 Sep 20 ...[text shortened]... land v Iceland W 2-1 FIFA World Cup

Tee hee hee, mock mock mock, lol lol lol, skol skol skol!
The England fans were heard singing " are we Scotland in disguise ,are we Scotland in disguise " .
England returned to Luton airport with a fleet of private cars waiting to take them all to their homes ,just about sums up the sorry bunch of losers .

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
28 Jun 16

Hart is now acclaimed more for his lack of dandruff than his goalkeeping ability, and better known for his shampoo endorsements than the strength of his wrists.

https://sports.vice.com/en_uk/article/tragedy-comedy-steve-mcclaren-england-crash-out-of-euro-2016

LOL

rc

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Boofhead.

😏
Tee hee , nothing trumps a boofhead! Long live DASA the King! 😀

rc

Moves
28 Jun 16

Originally posted by phil3000
The England fans were heard singing " are we Scotland in disguise ,are we Scotland in disguise " .
England returned to Luton airport with a fleet of private cars waiting to take them all to their homes ,just about sums up the sorry bunch of losers .
I dunno what happened Phil, honestly, maybe there was too many options and Roy was double minded. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. Are the players overrated, young and inexperienced? was Roy really to blame? Was it a team of individuals rather than a cohesive and good team? there is far too much politics involved with England, get someone that can stand up to the players , the F.A. thats what needed, but it will never happen, F.A. is living on another planet.

p

Moves
28 Jun 16

I dunno what happened Phil, honestly, maybe there was too many options and Roy was double minded. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. Are the players overrated, young and inexperienced? was Roy really to blame? Was it a team of individuals rather than a cohesive and good team? there is far too much politics involved with England, get s ...[text shortened]... layers , the F.A. thats what needed, but it will never happen, F.A. is living on another planet.
This it what I think Robbie , England has had two decent sides since 66 both teams lost in the semis to Germany on penalties ,world cup and European cup .
I think the English press build up mediocre players to the point that English people get hoodwinked into thinking they are world beaters and the English managers fall for it as well . The players are just not good enough, most of the time they think of themselves and grabbing more cash from adverts and such.
I don't think England will qualify for the world cup in Russia and Scotland could hammer the nail in the coffin . England are a laughing stock around the world .
Could you chaps teach us the art of elephant polo there must be something we could win .:'(

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
28 Jun 16

Time to let the dentistry renegades rot in their island-bound, tiny gene pool...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1353819/fan-violence-breaks-out-in-paris-fan-zone-after-englands-euro-2016-exit/

rc

Moves
28 Jun 16

This it what I think Robbie , England has had two decent sides since 66 both teams lost in the semis to Germany on penalties ,world cup and European cup .
I think the English press build up mediocre players to the point that English people get hoodwinked into thinking they are world beaters and the English managers fall for it as well . The players are jus ...[text shortened]... d .
Could you chaps teach us the art of elephant polo there must be something we could win .:'(
Team GB dude! its the only way, A manager with balls like Fergie and Cloughie, a mixture of Scots, Irish, English and Welsh players, lets kick a$$!

rc

Moves
29 Jun 16
2 edits

What the heck is wrong with the F.A? Have they learned nada? they offer the interim job to Southgate????? another wishy wishy atesticular nerd in a suit, give it to Tim Sherwood, at least he has passion. Eriksson, nerd in a suit, MacLaren, always wears a tie, another nerd, Capello had balls but no English, Hodgson, too nice a guy for the job.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
29 Jun 16

What the heck is wrong with the F.A? Have they learned nada? they offer the interim job to Southgate????? another wishy wishy atesticular nerd in a suit, give it to Tim Sherwood, at least he has passion. Eriksson, nerd in a suit, MacLaren, always wears a tie, another nerd, Capello had balls but no English, Hodgson, too nice a guy for the job.
I'd say Wenger but the man has too much class for such a gang of untalented divas.

Perfect match: Tony Pulis.

rc

Moves
29 Jun 16

Originally posted by Seitse
I'd say Wenger but the man has too much class for such a gang of untalented divas.

Perfect match: Tony Pulis.
Wenger would never take it, he's part of the décor at Arsenal. Big Duncan Ferguson, he's da man for the job, he will hospitalise any dissenters.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
29 Jun 16

Wenger would never take it, he's a legend and part of Arsenal's history, and won't blemish his legacy
Corrected 🙂

rc

Moves
29 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Seitse
Corrected 🙂
The Gooners are usually calling for his exist every time they get done by Tottenham 😀

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
29 Jun 16

The Gooners are usually calling for his exist every time they get done by Tottenham 😀
Nah, don't be misguided by Piers Mongrel, he's as much a gooner as I'm a woman.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
01 Jul 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Come on Wales!
Well done Wales!!!

Moves
01 Jul 16
1 edit

Wales won and in Belgian squad there was a funny player with Garfield on his head. He seemed familiar to me from Premiere League.
And why did both squads stepped on each others' toes like old grannies on dancing evening in country nursery home?!