Euro 2016

Euro 2016

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
08 Jul 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
I always judged the teams by the suit and hair style their coaches have, and by how many times players spit on the grass. Sex-appeal of players girlfriends and chear-leaders also had some part in it.
I judge this competition by the football teams playing and the other game that runs along side called " cheat the ref ".
What's all this, thousands turn out in Cardiff for the Wales team ?
They didn't win anything ,achieved something yes .

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
08 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by phil3000
I judge this competition by the football teams playing and the other game that runs along side called " cheat the ref ".
What's all this, thousands turn out in Cardiff for the Wales team ?
They didn't win anything ,achieved something yes .
They won our hearts and we wanted to show our appreciation for how well they did.

So no one bothered to turn up to welcome England home?

rc

Moves
08 Jul 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Unlucky Wales. Heroic effort.
Dude your avatar is freaking me out.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
08 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Dude your avatar is freaking me out.
Splendid...

rc

Moves
09 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Splendid...
at first I thought it was a psychotic horse, now I know is just a friendly cat, panic over, problem solved.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
09 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
at first I thought it was a psychotic horse, now I know is just a friendly cat, panic over, problem solved.
It's no cat sir..... (Sinister laugh).

p

Moves
09 Jul 16

Originally posted by drewnogal
They won our hearts and we wanted to show our appreciation for how well they did.

So no one bothered to turn up to welcome England home?
Wales did a fantastic job and should get all the appreciation deserved.
They achieved something England cannot do but that was it an achievement .
Wales didn't win anything the same as England didn't win anything .
I wanted Wales to go all the way but after I saw the way the Welsh team celebrate on hearing of Englands defeat against Iceland I changed my mind .
I don't mind the Welsh people celebrating that England got humiliated but the players ,most of them brought up in England and playing in England along side English players was a bit disrespectful to their team mates .
Well done Wales ,and as for that shower of posing, money worshipping excuse for a football team sneaking into Luton airport and getting whisked away to their home was all they deserved .

Moves
10 Jul 16

Portugal has just become champion.
First, If Schweinsteiger didn't get so much good sex with Ana Ivanović, Germany would have won France, and the referee to-night would have been Serb Mažić and he would have returned the favor to Germans for opening chapters 32 and 33 in negotiations with EU.
But it didn't happen and Joachim Loew made mistake when he did not summon Miroslav Klose, so he ran out of attackers.

To-night::: French bullies deliberately and pre-fabricatedly injured Ronaldo, but it didn't help them. They also tried to disable Quaresmo.

Portugese coach Santos at one point was sitting at his bench, staring at the grass, holding his head in his hands. Just like Louis Aragonesm Spanish coach 10 or 8 years ago...

By the way, I heard that ex Italian coach Conte underwent new hair transplantation and he is ready to come back on Italian bench.

Moves
10 Jul 16

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlFle3qjcGXcmWc/giphy.gif