Doing a...

Doing a...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
03 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
By all accounts FMF wasn't very popular in the Debates forum.
BUMP.

You've been lied to about this. Bear that in mind. You've been fed an old Suzianne riff. There's no truth in it.

👌

Moves
03 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think you should step up and organize the next writing competition.
I thought about that but I think the interest has waned and the entries would be low.

Moves
03 Feb 23

@booger said
I thought about that but I think the interest has waned and the entries would be low.
Agreed. Fun while it lasted.

Moves
04 Feb 23

@booger said
Kevin Eleven’s interest in running the completion lasted about 24 hours. Not bad for him I suppose.

Moves
04 Feb 23

@divegeester said
Kevin Eleven’s interest in running the completion lasted about 24 hours. Not bad for him I suppose.
I think he quickly realised the creative mood of the GF has changed.

Moves
04 Feb 23
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think he quickly realised the creative mood of the GF has changed.
I think he’s a malicious spineless weasel with no sense of commitment and lacks the required effort to pull it through.

And the “creative mood” (whatever that is) hasn’t changed in the slightest imo.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Feb 23

@fmf said
"By all accounts"? I haven't posted there in over a decade and I was "not very popular" with 3 or 4 far-right dunces who don't post anymore [utherpendragon, generissimo, Eladar, and the odious whodey].

Among the progressives and middle-of-the-roaders, and even some thoughtful conservatives, I was somewhat celebrated.

Suzianne has for years been bleating about how I was su ...[text shortened]... -combat lies. If listening to her has ended with you saying "by all accounts" then you are gullible.
You'll do anything to blow your own horn, even refute reality.

If you think I've ever lied about ANYthing in these forums, you have a peculiar definition of lying, which has zero basis in reality.

Again, you'll do anything, even lying, to depict yourself in a better light. I especially find your typical tiresome argument that only you use certain words "properly" offensive in the extreme. The only thing worse than that is divegeester's penchant for barreling into a thread like a bull in a china shop only to derail the thread completely into his own smokescreen attack on a poster with some ill-advised question that he then will never let go of, even after getting an answer. He goes so far as to bump the thread numerous times with his attack spam, claiming he hasn't gotten an answer.

Yeah, these are only some of the reasons you two have been correctly labeled as toxic in these forums. It's only gotten worse over the years and never gets better. I assume it won't get any better until we finally see the backs of both of you.

And you wonder why people finally decide to spend their valuable spare time elsewhere. You guys are so full of yourselves, there's never any room for anyone else, even your unfortunate cadre of hangers-on.

Moves
04 Feb 23
2 edits

@suzianne said

If you think I've ever lied about ANYthing in these forums, you have a peculiar definition of lying, which has zero basis in reality.

Again, you'll do anything, even lying, to depict yourself in a better light. I especially find your typical tiresome argument that only you use certain words "properly" offe ...[text shortened]... ll of yourselves, there's never any room for anyone else, even your unfortunate cadre of hangers-on.
Have you finished pursuing your other interests in life, including finishing your masters degree, and your ongoing efforts to improve the lives of the homeless in downtown Phoenix, Arizona?

Or… am I talking to yet another homeless person who’s hacked your computer and logged on to berate FMF.

Edit: oh hang on… to berate me also.

GOLD ⭐️

F

Moves
04 Feb 23
1 edit

@suzianne said

Again, you'll do anything, even lying, to depict yourself in a better light. I especially find your typical tiresome argument that only you use certain words "properly" offe ...[text shortened]... ll of yourselves, there's never any room for anyone else, even your unfortunate cadre of hangers-on.
If you told Ghost of a Duke that I "wasn't very popular" on the Debates Forum ten years ago, then you were not being truthful.

Moves
04 Feb 23
1 edit

@fmf said
If you told Ghost of a Duke that I "wasn't very popular" on the Debates Forum ten years ago, then you were not being truthful.
I think I heard that from a number of sources. (DeepThought etc).

F

Moves
04 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think I heard that from a number of sources.
Nonsense. There was Eladar, generalissimo, utherpendragon, and whodey. They were perennially unhappy seething far-right campers. I think you've told a fib here in your efforts to come to Suzianne's rescue.

Moves
04 Feb 23

@fmf said
Nonsense. There was Eladar, generalissimo, utherpendragon, and whodey. They were perennially unhappy seething far-right campers. I think you've told a fib here in your efforts to come to Suzianne's rescue.
I was also told you fled Debates with your tail between your legs. Was that around the time you created that fake account? Was that the reason you were unpopular?

F

Moves
04 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I was also told you fled Debates with your tail between your legs. Was that around the time you created that fake account? Was that the reason you were unpopular?
I was also told you fled Debates with your tail between your legs.

You sound like Suzianne. There's no truth in it.

F

Moves
04 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Was that around the time you created that fake account? Was that the reason you were unpopular?

No. A couple of dozen posters were in on that prank. They were fun times.

Moves
04 Feb 23

@fmf said
Was that around the time you created that fake account? Was that the reason you were unpopular?

No. A couple of dozen posters were in on that prank. They were fun times.
But didn't you give a heartfelt apology for creating the fake account in question?