Do you smoke?

Do you smoke?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
Andy,

You love making a mountain out of a mold hill. Your human rights are in no way being violated, although you should lay off with a lot of your name calling that is most certainly agains the TOS of this site!!! 😉 😛

-VR
And so is asking personal info like what medications they take, genius.

And just what is a 'mold hill' anyways?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
29 Apr 19

@suzianne said
And so is asking personal info like what medications they take, genius.

the mold hill of rustbucket's mind,
is where dreams go to die...
on a thread of fire and smoke,
i think rusty's high...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Apr 19

@suzianne said

LOL @ Suzie ok Mole Hill!!! You must have felt this coming on!!! 😛 😉

Metaphor

Molehills at the foot of a Scottish mountain
The idiom is a metaphor for the common behaviour of responding disproportionately to something - usually an adverse circumstance. One who "makes a mountain out of a molehill" is said to be greatly exaggerating the severity of the situation.[1] In cognitive psychology, this form of distortion is called magnification[2] or overreacting. The phrase itself is so common that a study by psychologists found that with respect to familiarity and image value, it ranks high among the 203 common sayings they tested

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Apr 19

@rookie54 said
the mold hill of rustbucket's mind,
is where dreams go to die...
on a thread of fire and smoke,
i think rusty's high...
I don't think, that you actually THINK!!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Apr 19

@drewnogal said
One can never tell when a ghost is at it?
I think you mean 'where' a ghost is at! 😉

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
29 Apr 19

Matthew 14:26

When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's Ghost," they said, and cried out in fear.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Apr 19

@the-gravedigger said
Matthew 14:26

When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's Ghost," they said, and cried out in fear.
LOL....I believe they laughed and said it isi only 'Silly Goad'!!! 😛

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
LOL @ Suzie ok Mole Hill!!! You must have felt this coming on!!! 😛 😉

Metaphor

Molehills at the foot of a Scottish mountain
The idiom is a metaphor for the common behaviour of responding disproportionately to something - usually an adverse circumstance. One who "makes a mountain out of a molehill" is said to be greatly exaggerating the severity of the situation ...[text shortened]... with respect to familiarity and image value, it ranks high among the 203 common sayings they tested
That's not what you said, genius.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
I think you mean 'where' a ghost is at! 😉

-VR
Are you three? English is your second language?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Apr 19
2 edits

@suzianne said
Are you three? English is your second language?
Are you a smart puppy dog who can type and following me around? 😛 😉

Geeze go make some clan challenges for your members, they are hungry for games!!! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Apr 19

@suzianne said
That's not what you said, genius.
Perhaps not but still pretty smart for a 3 year old huh!!! 😛

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
03 May 19

@vivify said
Recently, I've been indulging in a Black & Mild mini cigar on nice days when it's warm. Any smokers here? If so, what?

I'm not a regular smoker and I don't get cravings, but I'll sometimes spark a cigarette when I buzzed off of a few drinks. Because I don't smoke, I get this "smoker's high" that feels seriously nice when combined with alcohol. People who have quit smoking and then picked up the habit after a long time know what I'm talking about it.
I don't smoke.

My Observation is that Smoking has decreased very much in the last decades. I enjoy a smoke-free Environment very much.

Gothenburg

Moves
03 May 19
1 edit

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 19

@vivify said
Recently, I've been indulging in a Black & Mild mini cigar on nice days when it's warm. Any smokers here? If so, what?

I'm not a regular smoker and I don't get cravings, but I'll sometimes spark a cigarette when I buzzed off of a few drinks. Because I don't smoke, I get this "smoker's high" that feels seriously nice when combined with alcohol. People who have quit smoking and then picked up the habit after a long time know what I'm talking about it.
only in bed.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 May 19

@ponderable said
I don't smoke.

My Observation is that Smoking has decreased very much in the last decades. I enjoy a smoke-free Environment very much.
As an Ex smoker I completely agree with you! It is a very hard addiction to quit, as the craving lasts up to two minutes every time you get a craving. I found drinking easier to quit than smoking, although both are difficult.

-VR