do you beleive in the illuminati?

do you beleive in the illuminati?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
05 Feb 09

Originally posted by uzless
Yanking your chain?? wtf?

Look, Skull and Bones are a real group. They are based out of Yale University. It's a "secretive society" They are made up of a very select group of Senior students at Yale each year. Bush Jr and John Kerry are both members (among others).

I can't help those that don't want to pick up a shovel. At least read the frickin article...it'll only take you 2 minutes ffs.
Yanking my chain = taking the piss or just being plain irritating. It's an English idiom but this being a multicultural forum, it's time you learned some new expressions - as we all have done.

I read the article before posting and, so what? A club with some stupid initiations, based out of Yale (which is where most American politicians seem to come from, anyway). And it had Bush (x2) as members (thanks Red Night).

What is your point? This is an important question. You've asked a question (Do I believe you the Illuminati), pointed to some web sites and never stated your position. I've stated mine, now it's time you do the same.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
05 Feb 09

Originally posted by buffalobill
Doesn't sound so elite to me - more like the dregs. And these are the people who are supposed to be running the show?
yes.

other big names include averill harriman and henry booth luce.

There are three father's of presidents on the list: Alphonso Taft, Prescott Bush, and George H Bush.

One grandfather of a President: Prescott bush

There is also one chief justice of the US: William Howard Taft.

So, if you take out the Tafts and the Bush's the list gets slimmer.

John Kerry was also a member.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
05 Feb 09

Originally posted by Red Night
I got one, all it ever spells out is "Drink more Ovaltine"
Well done! Mine said, "You'll shoot your eye out, kid"!

P-

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
05 Feb 09

Originally posted by Red Night
yes.

other big names include averill harriman and henry booth luce.

There are three father's of presidents on the list: Alphonso Taft, Prescott Bush, and George H Bush.

One grandfather of a President: Prescott bush

There is also one chief justice of the US: William Howard Taft.

So, if you take out the Tafts and the Bush's the list gets slimmer.

John Kerry was also a member.
Not exactly the 'A' list is it? It sounds more like a University drinking club with pretensions of grandeur.

sd

Moves
02 Aug 09

Originally posted by Mathurine
😀 LMAO

btw... In 1987 I shared a joint with them at their house in Thame, Oxfordshire! Robin's wife Dwina is still a good friend of mine.
strange i know Dwina very well and she does not know a mathurine at all? when did you last see her ?

s

Moves
02 Aug 09

Originally posted by Arrak
my friend got me into this, its pretty interesting. go to youtube and type in illuminati.

what do you think of the illuminati?
Are you related to ArrakIS? He liked conspiracy theories too.

B
Death

is no semi-colon

Moves
03 Aug 09

Originally posted by Arrak

oh and heres a chess example. paul keres (wikepedia him if you dont know him) anyway his considered the greatest chess player ever not to have played for a world championship! you know why? because he was an estonian but at the time estonia was under the soviet union. the russian illuminati didn't want an estonian not just to be the greatest player in the ...[text shortened]... to lose in big matches yet his beat the likes of fischer, spasky, tal, karpov and kasporov.

how come the Russian Illuminati allowed the Latvian Tal to become world champion then? Not to mention Petrosian, who was ethnically Armenian.

Even Stalin was a Georgian.