do you beleive in the illuminati?

do you beleive in the illuminati?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
01 Feb 09

Originally posted by Seitse
Illuminati? You should rather embrace the option of the castrati.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Feb 09

Originally posted by Arrak
my friend got me into this, its pretty interesting. go to youtube and type in illuminati.

what do you think of the illuminati?
This is a must read, a friend had me read them when I was a teen.

Never whistle while you piss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Illuminatus!_Trilogy

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
01 Feb 09

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still haven't figured out the second shooter on the grassy knoll have we?

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
01 Feb 09

Originally posted by Arrak
my friend got me into this, its pretty interesting. go to youtube and type in illuminati.

what do you think of the illuminati?
I believe every story I read about these Yale educated ancient Egyptians who gathered together in Jerusalem in 1100 to form a 17th century Bohemian anti-Vatican organization of staunch Catholics determined to emboss their symbology on the currency of a yet undiscovered land.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
01 Feb 09

Originally posted by Red Night
I believe every story I read about these Yale educated ancient Egyptians who gathered together in Jerusalem in 1100 to form a 17th century Bohemian anti-Vatican organization of staunch Catholics determined to emboss their symbology on the currency of a yet undiscovered land.
You didn't mention the masons.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
01 Feb 09

Originally posted by Phlabibit
This is a must read, a friend had me read them when I was a teen.

Never whistle while you piss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Illuminatus!_Trilogy
I'm reading this again at the moment. It's hilarious.

I see the FNORDS.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
02 Feb 09

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
You didn't mention the masons.
I'm a mason, and I'm still waiting for my secret decoder ring😠

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
02 Feb 09

Originally posted by duecer
I'm a mason, and I'm still waiting for my secret decoder ring😠
Do you know how many cat's butts you got to lick for that?

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
02 Feb 09

*sigh

Another wasted thread. Did anyone even bother to watch the movies on you tube I posted on page 1?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
02 Feb 09

Originally posted by uzless
*sigh

Another wasted thread. Did anyone even bother to watch the movies on you tube I posted on page 1?
They're IMPORTANT!~

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
02 Feb 09
2 edits

Originally posted by Palynka
They're IMPORTANT!~
Just important? CRUCIAL I would say!!

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
02 Feb 09

Originally posted by Palynka
They're IMPORTANT!~
Your sarcasm aside, the thread is about whether you believe in the illuminati yet none of the posts showed even an ounce of basic knowledge. The two movies I posted would be a starting point for anyone that doesn't know anything. From there the debate should be about whether or not you think the content (and any other sources) is reliable or not.

A happy coincidence had the movie "NETWORK" on tv last night. I don't suppose any of you troglodytes have seen it?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
02 Feb 09

Your sarcasm aside, the thread is about whether you believe in the illuminati yet none of the posts showed even an ounce of basic knowledge. The two movies I posted would be a starting point for anyone that doesn't know anything. From there the debate should be about whether or not you think the content (and any other sources) is reliable or not.

A ...[text shortened]... the movie "NETWORK" on tv last night. I don't suppose any of you troglodytes have seen it?
Did Darvlay watch them? I DOUBT IT.

P-

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
02 Feb 09

A ...[text shortened]... the movie "NETWORK" on tv last night. I don't suppose any of you troglodytes have seen it?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/United_States_one_dollar_bill%2C_obverse.jpg

Adam, is that you?

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
02 Feb 09

Originally posted by stellspalfie
i bet the russian bum had a super-fast gaming mouse.

i was on board there for a minute, but somebody has just told me nadal is the number one tennis player in the world. now that doesnt strike me as much of an upset.
my friend has also told me that lots of companies own other companies, not only that but its also like totaly legal.
maybe i was ...[text shortened]... ham" and " a hundred and one pointless sporting events to rig" and "paranoia for dummies".
re-ced

those flat earth guys had it wrong🙁