deletion

deletion

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
16 Mar 17

Im deleting my account unless people say to keep it. ive detached from chess and havent played in a long while. i would only do forums. i wont feel bad it u tell me to go

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Mar 17

Originally posted by BongalloJoe
Im deleting my account unless people say to keep it. ive detached from chess and havent played in a long while. i would only do forums. i wont feel bad it u tell me to go
You can stay based on tis contribution:

If Microsoft made a tree, would it have apples?
If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Mar 17

BongalloJoe,

Here is a sad fact. If you or I were to leave no one would remember us a few months down the road. We are only a couple of small pawns in the big picture.

-VR

F

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Here is a sad fact. If you or I were to leave no one would remember us a few months down the road. We are only a couple of small pawns in the big picture.
Not so for me. This forum IS the big picture ~ partly because of me ~ and I am a Queen, not a pawn, and I will be remembered by just about everyone here for years to come. Having said that, you might well be right about you and BongalloJoe.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
Not so for me. This forum [b]IS the big picture ~ partly because of me ~ and I am a Queen, not a pawn, and I will be remembered by just about everyone here for years to come. Having said that, you might well be right about you and BongalloJoe.[/b]
FMF,

Didn't even recognize who you were at first, been so long since I seen you post. Or should I say noticed you posted. 😛

No doubt you are probably a Queen!!! 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
17 Mar 17

Don't go. We need all the andrews we can get. 🙂

rc

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Has there ever been a King Andrew? I doubt it, has there ever been a King Robbie, plenty!

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 Mar 17

How did you deduce that he was an Andrew?

Read a book!

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by drewnogal
How did you deduce that he was an Andrew?
He used his real name when he first joined the site.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 Mar 17

Thanks Andrew.

Read a book!

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by drewnogal
Thanks Andrew.
You're welcome, drewno.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 Mar 17

Don't we all??

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
17 Mar 17

Hi Joe,

you can't delete the account. Every post you posted stays and every game you played stays also.

About VR's comment: VR will beremembrede for years after leaving, just like @Phlabibit who has left years ago.

Moves
17 Mar 17

Good riddance. 😛

Moves
17 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
FMF,

No doubt you are probably a Queen!!!
I think you should keep up the homosexual innuendo, there definitely something in that.