David Burton

David Burton

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23d

@divegeester said
Try logging on more frequently.
It wouldn't matter how many times I logged in. What you said about Russ living down the road from you and he and you talking wouldn't change. Perhaps it is changing because it never happened? You were trying to make it appear you knew him better than you actually do?

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23d

@Very-Rusty said
It wouldn't matter how many times I logged in. What you said about Russ living down the road from you and he and you talking wouldn't change. Perhaps it is changing because it never happened? You were trying to make it appear you knew him better than you actually do?

-VR
I said no such thing.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23d

@divegeester said
I said no such thing.
Those of us that know you said it now know you lied, it is just that simple.

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23d

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22d

@divegeester

I can only assume it was against the TOS Guidelines.

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21d

@Very-Rusty said
@divegeester

I can only ass
Fair point.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21d
1 edit

Gooster at some point in all these years one would assume you would learn how to quote the person without cutting most of it out to suit yourself to make you try and look good. Guess what it isn't working old Chap!

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21d

@Very-Rusty said
Gooster you look good.

-VR
Thanks bud.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21d
2 edits

There you go again gooster quoting what was said incorrectly. You can a real pain in the butt. You cherry pick words to suit yourself and change the whole quote by doing so. Very Childish for even you.

The EDIT button still where it was and works you know! 😛

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19d

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
@divegeester,

Stop changing my quote so the context of what I said is completely changed, and not what I said at all......GROW UP!!!!

-VR

Moves
19d

@Very-Rusty said
@divegeester,

Stop changing my quote so the context of what I said is completely changed, and not what I said at all......GROW UP!!!!

-VR
That child is already fully grown, and he will not grow any further, no matter how many words we may use in the hope of making him grow up to normal standards. He seems to grow backwards, if anything, and our only expectation is that he will someday revert to his original of a fetus, back in the womb, and then be born again as a normal child, God willing.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19d

@PettyTalk said
That child is already fully grown, and he will not grow any further, no matter how many words we may use in the hope of making him grow up to normal standards. He seems to grow backwards, if anything, and our only expectation is that he will someday revert to his original of a fetus, back in the womb, and then be born again as a normal child, God willing.
I am pretty sure changing the quote of what someone said completely and adding words to their quote is against the TOS Guidelines. Perhaps a Moderator will have a chat with this grown up child.

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19d

@Very-Rusty said
@divegeester,

-VR
Try to remain calm Rusty.

I’m doing you a favour and making your posts interesting.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19d
1 edit

You made it so interesting the Moderator removed it. (Put on Sarcasm Detector)

Not even YOU are allowed to change a post so it looks entirely different by leaving out words and changing them to suit yourself. If only you were half as intelligent as you think you really are!!!

-VR