1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 10:371 edit
    When you are over 40.
    You know those silly tests in family magazines - determine which type you are upon liking cats or dogs. Cat people are introvert, friendly and read books, dog people are military type and like nature. Such crap.
    Ans if you spend summer (*verbing if ypu summer) on the sea you are type A if you summer on mountains you are type B.

Well, sneakers and Dr. Martens boot son people over 40.

Sneakers cause smelly feet. People with flat feet prefers them because they get tired with anything that elevates heels. If the trousers are dirty and specially if the hems on trousers are "frayed" that is ragged, the whole appearance is an appearance of a bum.
    Sneakers devalue even fine suit.
    A man over 40 in sneakers is a bum who begs their parents for allowance. Smelly loser.

On the other hand, Dr. martens boots can save even really ragged clothes. Just a pair of martens and good leather jacket and man could walk in their underwear. Dr. Martens boot indicate action, firmness, a men wearing them goes in ark night with confidence. They mean Gothic, Saxon spirit of Old Norse sagas, and sense of an urban milieu.
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 16:10
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    smelly loser
    i don't know what you do for a living, sir,
    but,
    i think you could successfully write copy for an advertising firm quite easily...
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 18:13
    When you are over 40.
    You know those silly tests in family magazines - determine which type you are upon liking cats or dogs. Cat people are introvert, friendly and read books, dog people are military type and like nature. Such crap.
    Ans if you spend summer (*verbing if ypu summer) on the sea you are type A if you summer on mountains you are type B.
    ...[text shortened]... ith confidence. They mean Gothic, Saxon spirit of Old Norse sagas, and sense of an urban milieu.
    I like the flip flop and calf length boots.

You strike me as a loafer.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 19:46
    When you are over 40.
    ...[text shortened]... ith confidence. They mean Gothic, Saxon spirit of Old Norse sagas, and sense of an urban milieu.
    never heard of them
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 19:552 edits
    When you are over 40.
    I have to take issue with this.

Doc Martens are for the emo and goth crowd. Youngsters who don't know much. Oh, yeah, and old guys looking to hold on to their past. You know the type: used-car salesmen and that slimy guy with the toupee at the far end of the bar.

Converse All Stars are a classic.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 20:23
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I have to take issue with this.

Doc Martens are for the emo and goth crowd. Youngsters who don't know much. Oh, yeah, and old guys looking to hold on to their past. You know the type: used-car salesmen and that slimy guy with the toupee at the far end of the bar.

Converse All Stars are a classic.
    Doc Martens are the choice of footwear for skinheads too. I prefer Jesus sandals.
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    03 Sep '16 05:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Doc Martens are the choice of footwear for skinheads too. I prefer Jesus sandals.
    Minorities' skulls crack like nuts with the Docs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree