Compliment on a Friday night

Compliment on a Friday night

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
360d

@torunn said
Please, just leave it FMF, we have better things to do.
OK, we can leave it. But Very Rusty has the excuse, I suppose, that he is a meanspirited buffoon - who can't help himself - and who likes to talk about my wife and her dead father. If you think I posted a "low blow" about my wife, then say just say so, rather than hide behind Very Rusty's skirts. Or, if you prefer: just leave it.

Gothenburg

Moves
360d

F

Moves
360d

@torunn removed their quoted post
I was talking in general terms about men making fun of their wives

And can't you see that this is exactly what I was satirizing? I even put it in quotation marks.

Gothenburg

Moves
360d

F

Moves
360d

@yo-its-me said
Maybe there should be a thread for backhanded compliments
Daphne: "This is my current husband, Nigel. So far so good."

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
360d

I don't know what went on in here!

You're like the sweetest flowers, posters in this forum, out of a window I can open when I fancy it.

I hope all okay Torunn & FMF

Moves
360d

@fmf said
OK, we can leave it. But Very Rusty has the excuse, I suppose, that he is a meanspirited buffoon - who can't help himself - and who likes to talk about my wife and her dead father. If you think I posted a "low blow" about my wife, then say just say so, rather than hide behind Very Rusty's skirts. Or, if you prefer: just leave it.
For the love of God, her comments weren't directed at you. (Can't you follow a thread? )

Get a grip.

F

Moves
360d

@yo-its-me said
I don't know what went on in here!

You're like the sweetest flowers, posters in this forum, out of a window I can open when I fancy it.

I hope all okay Torunn & FMF
When wild nettles like me flower, our petals are just as sweet as the sweetest small bluebells of Sweden, you're right.

F

Moves
360d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
For the love of God, her comments weren't directed at you. (Can't you follow a thread? )

Get a grip.
I made no joke about my wife. Very Rusty and Torrun apparently thought I did, but Torrun now says she didn’t despite the sequence of posts. Fair enough. It's been settled. Haven't you read the thread?

Gothenburg

Moves
360d

@fmf said
I made no joke about my wife. Very Rusty and Torrun apparently thought I did, but Torrun now says she didn’t despite the sequence of posts. Fair enough. It's been settled. Haven't you read the thread?
I might have misunderstood, and I removed some of my posts as they may not have been relevant. I hope all is settled now.

F

Moves
360d

@torunn said
I might have misunderstood, and I removed some of my posts as they may not have been relevant. I hope all is settled now.
Yep. As you said, we have different senses of humour. So be it. We can go back to being sweet flowers. 🙂

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
360d

@yo-its-me said
a thread for backhanded compliments
your's is a finer ass than i'll ever touch for free

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
360d

@fmf said
Where has Very Rusty talked about your wife? You said her father died, I didn't know whether to believe you or not after letting everyone believe you had passed when the gooster started the story of your passing.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
360d

@rookie54 said
your's is a finer ass than i'll ever touch for free
Can you say that? 🙂

-VR

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
360d

I guess the Monday hangover is here. Never mind, there's another Friday coming.