Christmas voting

Christmas voting

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 15
1 edit

Originally posted by st dominics preview
briefly, I didnt realise, until it was pleasantly pointed out to me by Mr Geester, that it was a 'crime' to have 2 identities.

I finished off LOM's games, and invited RHP to 'retire' him, which they kindly have.
Hmm, not an exact account. More like you knew your were cheating the system and got caught when you mistakenly replied in the forum using LOM, made a massive fuss about it and got told by the moderation team to retire one of your accounts. Your third account (blood on the tracks) is probably still active and no doubt you'll start another, but the points been made.

Moves
05 Jan 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Shouldn't we change his name to Death On Mars?
Dirty Old Man on Mars ?

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
05 Jan 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Hmm, not an exact account. More like you knew your were cheating the system and got caught when you mistakenly replied in the forum using LOM, made a massive fuss about it and got told by the moderation team to retire one of your accounts. Your third account (blood on the tracks) is probably still active and no doubt you'll start another, but the points been made.
yawn. FYI, Mr Geester. The 'Blood On The Tracks' account has been explained to RHP.

It isnt me, and as it is f$#k all to do with you, I shall not reveal the final explanation. Suffice to say it isnt me, which is why it is still active.

'no doubt you will start another' ~ wrong again. I am going to join you subscribers. How thrilled are you????

E
Long John

Woody

Moves
05 Jan 15

[i]Originally posted by st dominics preview[/I am going to join you subscribers. How thrilled are you????[/b]
Not.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jan 15

I just wanna know how this thread (which was decent in its initial idea, btw) turned into being all about him.

E
Long John

Woody

Moves
05 Jan 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
I just wanna know how this thread (which was decent in its initial idea, btw) turned into being all about him.
It's not.

He just likes to think that.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
05 Jan 15

Friendly, and in no way cliquey in here, isn't it?

E
Long John

Woody

Moves
05 Jan 15

Friendly, and in no way cliquey in here, isn't it?
Don't pick a fight with me, old fart !

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 15

It isnt me, and as it is f$#k all to do with you, I shall not reveal the final explanation.
Is that a slight aggressiveness I sense in your tone?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
05 Jan 15

Originally posted by Elevator
Tell u what Elevators gone down in my estimation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 15

It's not.

He just likes to think that.
well, well, well...and who might you be?

😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Because no one was talking about him in the other thread anymore and this thread is mine and he wants my attention.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
05 Jan 15

or?????

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 15

or?????
Remember to log out before you re-post as anyone else this time...

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
05 Jan 15

Remember to log out before you re-post as anyone else this time...
Thanks for the tip, though I'm sure you will be watching my back for me.