Christmas voting

Christmas voting

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
04 Jan 15

briefly, I didnt realise, until it was pleasantly pointed out to me by Mr Geester, that it was a 'crime' to have 2 identities.

I finished off LOM's games, and invited RHP to 'retire' him, which they kindly have.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
04 Jan 15

and what Badge said

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by st dominics preview
LOM may have a short posting life. But I am still here, Mr Geester. Happy New Year
nice to see you posting again.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jan 15

Originally posted by redbadger
he decided too many creeps like Dive & u were cramping his style you pair of snitches.
Do you approve of theft?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Jan 15
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Do you approve of theft?
yes I have stolen loads of gear over the years/ been many multiple personalities on RHP back in the day. wey man I am from the Boro NE England where everything is nicked.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
04 Jan 15

What happened to LOM? Was she cheating?
didnt read your cleverly worded almost immediate response to my first post. 'She'. Very clever. Almost as funny as Richard Pryor. Or Steve Martin. Those hilarious US comedians.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Jan 15

didnt read your cleverly worded almost immediate response to my first post. 'She'. Very clever. Almost as funny as Richard Pryor. Or Steve Martin. Those hilarious US comedians.
nothing clever about Andy he is really just a cardboard cut out of mr perfect.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jan 15

Shouldn't we change her name to Death On Mars?

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
04 Jan 15

yes, you do that.

It sums up what US of A did to a brilliant GB TV series (Life On Mars), copying it and, despite putting Harvey Keitel in the lead role, managed to totally ruin it.

Death On Mars indeed

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jan 15

yes, you do that.

It sums up what US of A did to a brilliant GB TV series (Life On Mars), copying it and, despite putting Harvey Keitel in the lead role, managed to totally ruin it.

Death On Mars indeed
Maybe Harvey was cheating too.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Jan 15

of course he was cheating he is a fracking actor you dumb twat.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
04 Jan 15

Andy. This is a discussion forum. Try forming an argument. Do you agree that the US version of 'Life on Mars' was rubbish?? If not, why not??

Do you agree that Richard Pryor and Steve Martin are no longer 'funny'., or do you disagree?? Form an argument.

Just an idea

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jan 15
2 edits

Andy. This is a discussion forum. Try forming an argument. Do you agree that the US version of 'Life on Mars' was rubbish?? If not, why not??

Do you agree that Richard Pryor and Steve Martin are no longer 'funny'., or do you disagree?? Form an argument.

Just an idea
I'm not familiar with the American version of "Life on Mars," so I can't dispute your assessment
that it was "rubbish." I'll take your word for it.

Richard Pryor is no longer funny, especially since he's been dead for nine years. Steve Martin,
on the other had, is still funny.. and a great banjo player.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jan 15
2 edits

I should also mention that I'm a fan of British TV drama, e.g., Waking the Dead and MI-5.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
04 Jan 15

that's good. not a bad response at all.

Small typo regarding Mr Pryor, if I seemed to suggest he is still 'with us'. Sadly, he was never particularly funny.

Steve Martin we will have to disagree on, I suppose humour is very much an individual thing.If he floats your boat, fair enough. Can't comment on his banjo playing