Chores

Chores

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Jan 22
3 edits

@contenchess said
Yet you think men can be "women" 🙄

Nice double standard 👏
Not his fault. you don't think the guy that wears the dress has had a say in the confusion?

contenchess, if you shoot a moose that has a big rack, a pair of balls and a schlong, is it a bull moose or a cow??

And just how would you know unless you interview it? Is society fooked up or what??? 😕 🤔

I will admit though, the liberals have done a wonderful job at creating chicken soup out of chicken s__t

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Jan 22

@chaney3 removed their quoted post
Looks like a bright side of life but there were sides to it where sometimes none of them were pleased - I don't think I have to explain those situations. Men can still support their families, it's about sharing responsibilities.

G

Moves
18 Jan 22
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Not his fault. you don't think the guy that wears the dress has had a say in the confusion?

contenchess, if you shoot a moose that has a big rack, a pair of balls and a schlong, is it a bull moose or a cow??

And just how would you know unless you interview it? Is society fooked up or what??? 😕 🤔

I will admit though, the liberals have done a wonderful job at creating chicken soup out of chicken s__t
In nature there are gender uncertain animals. Being a butcher I'm more familiar with the occurrences in beef, bison and yakk. Mostly I saw it in beef, heifers that try mounting other heifers. Such behavior tells the rancher it's what is called Freemartin. Most commonly has exterior female genitals and an interior male package.
But that being said, I follow the science, for the most part male/female. If someone wants to identify as something, then cool. Whatever

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 Jan 22

@chaney3 removed their quoted post
So you reapeat this over and over...

The thesis does imply some weird things.

* There was never a time when (most) women didn't "work" that they didn't receive payment is a different story.

* Even in so called stone age communities the tribes can't get by without women doing what you would call work (harvest would be an example)

* Would you also state that women shouldn't be voting? By extension of being better off when patronized by a man (father, brother, husband, maybe some removed cousin?)?

* Kid raising was always done by all members of the family, that in recent past (19th century/early 20th century come to mind) men played an abysmal role, by being the family executioner shouldn't keep us from doing better.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Jan 22

@gambrel said
In nature there are gender uncertain animals. Being a butcher I'm more familiar with the occurrences in beef, bison and yakk. Mostly I saw it in beef, heifers that try mounting other heifers. Such behavior tells the rancher it's what is called Freemartin. Most commonly has exterior female genitals and an interior male package.
But that being said, I follow the science, for the most part male/female. If someone wants to identify as something, then cool. Whatever
Interesting stuff, thanks

Contentious

Moves
18 Jan 22

@gambrel said
Disgusting stuff...thanks 🤮

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Jan 22

@Ponderable - "by being the family executioner shouldn't keep us from doing better."

I agree.

More executions are in order
😛

Moves
18 Jan 22

Contentious

Moves
18 Jan 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Touche 🤔

Moves
18 Jan 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Why you little leprechaun.😡

Contentious

Moves
18 Jan 22

😄

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Jan 22

@Trev33

You may find that would be more difficult than you think.

I think you'd have a problem with a fly!

-VR

Moves
18 Jan 22

@great-big-stees said
Why you little leprechaun.😡
Sure you're actually Scottish, you're grand 😉

Moves
18 Jan 22

@very-rusty said
@Trev33

You may find that would be more difficult than you think.

I think you'd have a problem with a fly!

-VR
Why would I want to kill a fly? Get your head out of your ass.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Jan 22

@Trev33

A figure of speech, that went over your head.

Keep your indecent comments to yourself kid!

-VR