Candy Coating

Candy Coating

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
26 Sep 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Just keep re-reading until you understand! πŸ˜›

-VR
Sweet, sweet man. If it comes from your fingertips it is golden as far as I'm concerned. I really have a man crush on you.

Please confirm, you are a man aren't you? It's a sin to waste good man-love.

Über-Nerd

Moves
26 Sep 18
1 edit

@VR

You grope for trout in strange brooks, you wouldn't know a cucumber sandwich from a hole in the ground, and your tie clashes with your aftershave. There, I've said enough.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Sep 18

I have the intelligence to know you start a sentence with a capital ....
He is the reincarnation of Edward Estlin - he doesn't have to!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Sep 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
He is the reincarnation of Edward Estlin - he doesn't have to!
I'm afraid this is way too highbrow for this crowd, but I enjoyed that. πŸ™‚

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Sep 18

Originally posted by @moonbus
@VR

You grope for trout in strange brooks, you wouldn't know a cucumber sandwich from a hole in the ground, and your tie clashes with your aftershave. There, I've said enough.
I don't grope for trout anywhere, don't eat cucumber sandwiches at all. Don't wear ties, so stick all what you said up you pipe.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Sep 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
I'm afraid this is way too highbrow for this crowd, but I enjoyed that. πŸ™‚
Edward Estlin "E. E." Cummings, often styled as e e cummings, as he sometimes signed his name, was an American poet, painter, essayist, author, and playwright. He wrote approximately 2,900 poems, two autobiographical novels, four plays, and several essays. Cummings is associated with modernist free-form poetry. Wikipedia

-VR

Moves
27 Sep 18
1 edit

Edward Estlin "E. E." Cummings, often styled as e e cummings, as he sometimes signed his name, was an American poet, painter, essayist, author, and playwright. He wrote approximately 2,900 poems, two autobiographical novels, four plays, and several essays. Cummings is associated with modernist free-form poetry. Wikipedia

-VR
God bless google. 'Almost' as good as an education.

Edit: Sir.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
27 Sep 18

Why do people candy coat what they are saying? Why not come right out and say it so it is quite clear what you are trying to put across.

-VR
just want you to know that Gerty has your back because I know you are about to get a ton of attacks on your persona and your intellect
honey, don't let them beat you
be the man I know you are

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
God bless google. 'Almost' as good as an education.

Edit: Sir.
I am sure that is a tool you found useful when writting your stories. What is it 3 years in a row you have won the contest now? πŸ˜›

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Sep 18

Originally posted by @lemondrop
just want you to know that Gerty has your back because I know you are about to get a ton of attacks on your persona and your intellect
honey, don't let them beat you
be the man I know you are
It is the same ole bunch of yahoo's, do you think they bother me?

You KNOW I don't give a crap what any of them say, and I think by now so do they. πŸ˜‰

Better for them to attack me on here than in person. πŸ˜‰ They would be in for surprise, but many of them wouldn't have the intestinal fortitude to do so.

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Sep 18

Great thread!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Sep 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Great thread!
Thanks, it is a great way to see what people have to say. πŸ˜‰ People are far to subtle at times.

-VR

Moves
27 Sep 18

I am sure that is a tool you found useful when writting your stories. What is it 3 years in a row you have won the contest now? πŸ˜›

-VR
Literary jealously noted sir.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
27 Sep 18
1 edit

It is the same ole bunch of yahoo's, do you think they bother me?

You KNOW I don't give a crap what any of them say, and I think by now so do they. πŸ˜‰

Better for them to attack me on here than in person. πŸ˜‰ They would be in for surprise, but many of them wouldn't have the intestinal fortitude to do so.

-VR
Regardless of whether or not you care I want you to KNOW that I think you’re tedious and boring. There’s nothing worse in life than to be boring and you have a terminal case. Dull. Insipid. Less than marginal.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Sep 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Literary jealously noted sir.
Not saying you didn't get help from google noted Goad guy! πŸ˜›

-VR