Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Yes. As I have explained repeatedly.
LOL

Well then, why haven't you provided a link to those threads no one would be able to see? After all that is where your proof is, right?

Come on, admit it... you're just screwing around here, aren't you.

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
[b]LOL

Well then, why haven't you provided a link to those threads no one would be able to see? After all that is where your proof is, right?

Come on, admit it... you're just screwing around here, aren't you.[/b]
You are free to call it how you see it, of course. Perhaps you did not read the threads in question. If you had, you would be aware of Suzianne's odd preoccupation with the notion that I was somehow behind the deletion of Grampy Bobby's two threads. It is after all, Suzianne who then immediately started THIS thread to continue banging on about the deletion of threads.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
You are free to call it how you see it, of course. Perhaps you did not read the threads in question. If you had, you would be aware of Suzianne's odd preoccupation with the notion that I was somehow behind the deletion of Grampy Bobby's two threads. It is after all, Suzianne who then immediately started THIS thread to continue banging on about the deletion of threads.
Okay, so assuming everything you say is true then what is the problem? I thought you enjoyed being the center of attention.

F

Moves
03 Aug 14
1 edit

Okay, so assuming everything you say is true then what is the problem? I thought you enjoyed being the center of attention.
No more or less, I suspect, than anyone else that posts messages in a public forum.

Did you read those two threads I mentioned before they were deleted? I am inclined to believe the moderators themselves deleted them, perhaps unprompted ~ seeing as there was a TOS issue. I wonder if this crossed Suzianne's mind before she wrote the OP for this "Bring it!" thread.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
No more or less, I suspect, than anyone else that posts messages in a public forum.

Did you read those two threads I mentioned before they were deleted? I am inclined to believe the moderators themselves deleted them, perhaps unprompted ~ seeing as there was a TOS issue. I wonder if this crossed Suzianne's mind before she wrote the OP for this "Bring it!" thread.
Did you read those two threads I mentioned before they were deleted?

Nope. I looked but they were already gone. Can you find someone who might be able to back up your allegation?

F

Moves
03 Aug 14
1 edit

FMF: Did you read those two threads I mentioned before they were deleted?

Nope. I looked but they were already gone. Can you find someone who might be able to back up your allegation?
I don't see it as being necessary. Suzianne herself can back up what I've said if she wants. She was adamant that I was behind the deletions. And her umbrage clearly carried over to this OP. What "allegation" have I made? I have merely described how Suzianne was convinced that it was me who had arranged for Grampy Bobby's threads to be taken down.

rc

Moves
03 Aug 14
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I don't see it as being necessary. Suzianne herself can back up what I've said if she wants. She was adamant that I was behind the deletions. And her umbrage clearly carried over to this OP. What "allegation" have I made? I have merely described how Suzianne was convinced that it was me who had arranged for Grampy Bobby's threads to be taken down.
She is a fruitloop man, seriously wired to da moon with high capacity transistors and cables. She attempted to complain to me about clan challenges that are vetted and received from her own clan leader (i personally don't send her anything) and states that it may constitute an act of harassment. Naturally i treat it as the words of someone possessed and rubber ear it. But man she is more bat crazy than a one eyed junk yard dawg thats just been run over.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
She is a fruitloop man, seriously wired to da moon with high capacity transistors and cables. She attempted to complain to me about clan challenges that are vetted and received from her own clan leader (i personally don't send her anything) and states that it may constitute an act of harassment. Naturally i treat it as the words of someone possessed ...[text shortened]... r ear it. But man she is more bat crazy than a one eyed junk yard dawg thats just been run over.
What does redbadger think?

rc

Moves
03 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
What does redbadger think?
Wait and i'll meditate and telepathically ask him. . . . . .ohmmmmm. . . . . . .he is only coming through in waves but it seems to be that he thinks you are a plonker. I agree.

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

She is a fruitloop man, seriously wired to da moon with high capacity transistors and cables. She attempted to complain to me about clan challenges that are vetted and received from her own clan leader (i personally don't send her anything) and states that it may constitute an act of harassment. Naturally i treat it as the words of someone possessed ...[text shortened]... r ear it. But man she is more bat crazy than a one eyed junk yard dawg thats just been run over.
For what it's worth, when you are trying to 'go personal', I find both you and Suzianne to be much of a muchness.

rc

Moves
03 Aug 14
4 edits

Originally posted by FMF
For what it's worth, when you are trying to 'go personal', I find both you and Suzianne to be much of a muchness.
from someone who has attained 'legendary troll', status by making a career of 'going personal' its difficult to see how we could be anything but much of a muchness, one can only aspire to such greatness, for whats its worth. 😵

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

from someone who has attained 'legendary troll', status by making a career of 'going personal' its difficult to see how we could be anything but much of a muchness, one can only aspire to such greatness, for whats its worth. 😵
I think I am more known for sticking doggedly to the topic and the content of others posts and for not responding in kind when there are personal insults flying around. It rubs some people up the wrong way sometimes, I realize, and they can on occasion end up deflecting by accusing me of 'going personal' when it just isn't so.

rc

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I think I am more known for sticking doggedly to the topic and the content of others posts and for not responding in kind when there are personal insults flying around. It rubs some people up the wrong way sometimes, I realize, and they can on occasion end up deflecting by accusing me of 'going personal' when it just isn't so.
what a winsome gift it is, to see ourselves they way others see us.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Aug 14

Wait and i'll meditate and telepathically ask him. . . . . .ohmmmmm. . . . . . .he is only coming through in waves but it seems to be that he thinks you are a plonker. I agree.
Can't you just wake him up?

rc

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Can't you just wake him up?
No he is in a state of transcendental meditation.