Before and after “the internet”

Before and after “the internet”

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 22

@fmf said
What is this silly riff you keep returning to?
Well being you can't catch on yourself. I will have to explain to you. You've already admitted to beating your wife and having stopped. Tells me your character as a man to have struck her in the first place. Only a coward hits a woman.

-VR

Moves
25 May 22

@very-rusty said
Well being you can't catch on yourself. I will have to explain to you. You've already admitted to beating your wife and having stopped. Tells me your character as a man to have struck her in the first place. Only a coward hits a woman.

-VR
Do you honestly believe that he did?🤔

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 22

@great-big-stees said
Do you honestly believe that he did?🤔
One can only go by what he said, hard to read sarcasm if it was meant. 🙂 😛

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 22

@great-big-stees said
Well it does seem like it started at the beginning of WW1.🤔😲😉
Some of us were not around back then Stees. 🙂

-VR

Moves
25 May 22

@very-rusty said
Some of us were not around back then Stees. 🙂

-VR
What if you believe in reincarnation?🤔

F

Moves
25 May 22

@very-rusty said
Only a coward hits a woman.
Well, I agree if you are referring to domestic violence etc. If someone was about to do violent harm to my wife or my children, I would use whatever violence was necessary against the would be perpetrators and it wouldn't matter if they were men or women.

F

Moves
25 May 22

@very-rusty said
I can guarantee you he wouldn't talk to me in person like he does on here.
Why wouldn't I? You're being so silly.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 22
1 edit

@fmf said
Well, I agree if you are referring to domestic violence etc. If someone was about to do violent harm to my wife or my children, I would use whatever violence was necessary against the would be perpetrators and it wouldn't matter if they were men or women.
Men are more known to commit domestic violence than women. I believe you would go after women, but doubt you would have the courage to go after a man to be perfectly honest with you fimf....Anyone who would go along with a gag about having died during a Pandemic when people were really dying would stoop to just about anything.

EDIT: How does gender affect domestic violence?
One study of 96 cases of domestic abuse recorded by the police found that men are significantly more likely to be repeat perpetrators and significantly more likely than women to use physical violence, threats, and harassment.

-VR

F

Moves
25 May 22

@very-rusty said
Men are more known to commit domestic violence than women. I believe you would go after women, but doubt you would have the courage to go after a man to be perfectly honest with you fimf
What on Earth is all this drivel?

Moves
25 May 22

@fmf said
Drivel.

F

Moves
25 May 22

@great-big-stees said
Drivel.
He seems to be referring to his own proclivity or prowess to be violent ~ herevon the Internet ~ If he us, it's very, very silly.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 22

@fmf said
What you call drivel is facts, wake up!

-VR

Moves
25 May 22

@fmf said
He seems to be referring to his own proclivity or prowess to be violent ~ herevon the Internet ~ If he us, it's very, very silly.
Do you think, maybe, you encourage it?🤔🤭

F

Moves
25 May 22

@very-rusty said
What you call drivel is facts, wake up!
What "facts"? You're talking utter rubbish. What does "to go after women" mean?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 May 22
2 edits

@fmf said
I've never hit a woman in my life. I've hit more men then you'd even think about striking, for fear of your own safety, you hide behind words. Seriously how many actuall fights have you been in?

-VR