Basic Human Needs

Basic Human Needs

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 Oct 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Fe______
Fellowship, please for the love of humanity let it be fellowship.

felatio has too many vowels

rural North Dakota

Moves
14 Oct 13

Originally posted by kevcvs57

[hidden]felatio has too many vowels[/hidden]
That has to be it! Thanks for saving my sanity. 😀

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
14 Oct 13

[hidden]felatio has too many vowels[/hidden]
Fellowship has 10 letters...
Arrrrgh!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Oct 13

lemon lime lol.......................................................................... in context "Females", though wonderful, are a luxury.

kev, intimacy is too.

What are we doing here? Having a conversation? What's needed to satisfy and eliminate the growing frustrations?

A Categorical Noun: Fe_____

Basic Human Needs

Nothing psychological or scientific; no Freud, Jung or Maslow; just a few basic, fundamental needs: air, water, fire, sleep, food, shelter, privacy, etc. There's one that's seldom if ever listed. Care to guess? And no, it's not a game. (OP)

rural North Dakota

Moves
14 Oct 13

lemon lime lol.......................................................................... in context "Females", though wonderful, are a luxury.

kev, intimacy is too.

What are we doing here? Having a conversation? What's needed to satisfy and eliminate the growing frustrations?

A Categorical Noun: Fe_____

[b]Basic Human Needs

Nothing ...[text shortened]... acy, etc. There's one that's seldom if ever listed. Care to guess? And no, it's not a game. (OP)[/b]
Fellowship is wrong? 😳

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Oct 13

Originally posted by ale1552
Fellowship is wrong? 😳
Of course nothing wrong with "Fellowship"; if it involves spirited conversation, that need in context is already being met.

rural North Dakota

Moves
14 Oct 13

Of course nothing wrong with "Fellowship"; if it involves spirited conversation, that need in context is already being met.
Bob, do you know what I think? I think you are a sadist. So there! 😛 I've run out of patience. Bye.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
14 Oct 13
1 edit

Bob, do you know what I think? I think you are a sadist. So there! 😛 I've run out of patience. Bye.
Flagellation?

Awww c**p! Too many letters and too many vowels... and the second letter is supposed to be "e". 😞

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Oct 13
5 edits

My Dear Lady ale, you are so very frustrated because you've been patiently expecting an answer which wasn't forthcoming; for some unknown reason it's been repeatedly withheld. In your shoes, I may have run low on patience sooner than you did. The same concern or frustration is also experienced when we call a friend who isn't home and leave a message, which isn't returned. It takes place in the same way with emails which expect replies that never come. Also, in online site forums, when we start a thread or reply to someone else's thread and our posts receive no reply. The frustration experienced with each of these examples is intensified when questions are involved. In face to face conversation, communication is easier because of non verbals. This basic human need which we all experience daily is to receive timely
..... feedback to our words. Maybe it should be called: foodback, since it is such a necessity for human beings of all ages. Sincere apologies if I waited too long to disclose the word but doing so did underscore the intensity of this need.
My thanks to you all. -Bob

* If you reply, please do so without using Reply & Quote to save the Hidden Message for those who read it later. Thanks.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
14 Oct 13
1 edit

*ARRRGH!

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 Oct 13

My Dear Lady ale, you are so very frustrated because you've been patiently expecting an answer which wasn't forthcoming; for some unknown reason it's been repeatedly withheld. In your shoes, I may have run low on patience sooner than you did. The same concern or frustration is also experienced when we call a friend who isn't home and leave a message, wh ...[text shortened]... o so without using Reply & Quote to save the Hidden Message for those who read it later. Thanks.
Feedback

Which this word game has had it's fair share of, come on bob think of a word that vaguely fits your criteria and let the good people of this sleepy town get on with their lives.😉

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 Oct 13

Originally posted by lemon lime
*[b]ARRRGH![/b]
At last an emotionally honest response, a daily need if ever there was one.🙂

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Oct 13

Feedback

Which this word game has had it's fair share of, come on bob think of a word that vaguely fits your criteria and let the good people of this sleepy town get on with their lives.😉
Whatever you say.

rural North Dakota

Moves
14 Oct 13

As I pointed out in a PM, the word ended up being only 8 letters in length. I think someone was playing Cat and Mouse here. 😉

Read a book!

Moves
14 Oct 13

As I pointed out in a PM, the word ended up being only 8 letters in length. I think someone was playing Cat and Mouse here. 😉
Since when does a cat ask a mouse for feedback? 😉