banned for four years from posting

banned for four years from posting

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
You shoulda stayed banned.

I guess money talks.
listen to mother Theresa, gods Saviour on earth, pontificating to all and sundrie, you must have had a strict childhood, you are so righteous, I am amazed that your piousness hasn't got stuck in your throat and choked you.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
21 Sep 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I was trying to be nice. This is hard for me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
IMPOSSIBLE would be more accurate! 😛

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
IMPOSSIBLE would be more accurate! 😛

-VR
I just speak the truth. Sonhouse’s music was quite good. He should be proud of it. It’s not like he has anything else going for him.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 18

I just speak the truth.
HOH, It would be ok if you just spoke the truth, but the truth is you believe yourself to be better than everyone else and you most certainly are not.

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
HOH, It would be ok if you just spoke the truth, but the truth is you believe yourself to be better than everyone else and you most certainly are not.

-VR
Ha! That’s what you’ve come away with after “knowing” me for years? That I somehow see myself as superior? The truth is I think people are crap. All of them. Some more than others, but, we're Little better than poo flinging chimps at the zoo. Our crappy little religions, self serving politics, selfish social programs, pathetic education systems, rampant greed, and a host of other demonstrations of how we fail to live up to any ideal unless forced by survival and necessity to do so. The only sustained “good works” are a byproduct of self serving actions.

I hate everything. I don’t care about you. I don’t care what you think. I am chaos unleashed.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 18

Ha! That’s what you’ve come away with after “knowing” me for years? That I somehow see myself as superior? The truth is I think people are crap. All of them. Some more than others, but, we're Little better than poo flinging chimps at the zoo. Our crappy little religions, self serving politics, selfish social programs, pathetic education systems, ramp ...[text shortened]...

I hate everything. I don’t care about you. I don’t care what you think. I am chaos unleashed.
You forgot the most important thing you're an ID 10 T!!!! 😛

I don't lose any sleep over you either! 😉

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Sep 18

Ha! That’s what you’ve come away with after “knowing” me for years? That I somehow see myself as superior? The truth is I think people are crap. All of them. Some more than others, but, we're Little better than poo flinging chimps at the zoo. Our crappy little religions, self serving politics, selfish social programs, pathetic education systems, ramp ...[text shortened]...

I started reading but nodded off.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Sep 18

Originally posted by @badradger
I started reading but nodded off.
He tends to have that affect on folks. 😉

-VR

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
22 Sep 18
1 edit

Wipe him off when you're done with him H.

That would be nice of you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Sep 18

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you haven't found the right woman.

Actually, maybe that's good, because with all that cynicism, either you would treat her badly (mad at the world syndrome) or she would leave you because you're such a stick in the mud.

c

Moves
22 Sep 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you haven't found the right woman.

Actually, maybe that's good, because with all that cynicism, either you would treat her badly (mad at the world syndrome) or she would leave you because you're such a stick in the mud.
He thinks you're the right woman for him.
Kinda sad, really.

m

Moves
22 Sep 18

Life is good ..... if you want it !! 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Sep 18

Tracy????

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
23 Sep 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
What he said!
I sometimes wonder if you will be the guy who goes down in history as patient zero, who managed to give his computer AIDS and ebola.