Avoid this player - belen1969

Avoid this player - belen1969

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
07 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
ROFLMAO....You forgot to mention modest! You couldn't admit if you were between 1900-2100...Where you keep your rating far below that. You must think you are quite awesome to be comparing yourself to these people. I wonder if any of them would approve of your collusion tactics? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Karma still nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR
I would admit it no problem, but its simply not true. I cannot say whether they would be prone to tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists like yourself, I dunno if Van Gogh ever painted any, or Da Vinci ever conceived of any, its possible though. Perhaps as he was painting 'starry starry night', he was scanning the stratosphere for UFO's?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Aug 16
2 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I would admit it no problem, but its simply not true. I cannot say whether they would be prone to tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists like yourself, I dunno if Van Gogh ever painted any, or Da Vinci ever conceived of any, its possible though. Perhaps as he was painting 'starry starry night', he was scanning the stratosphere for UFO's?
Sir,
I believe those smart men would look at the evidence we have provided on here for months, and come to the conclusion you were indeed in collusion with Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, and your go to clan Arrow. Are you starting to find it harder now to get challenges, as no one wants to be involved with your tactics. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kind Regards,
Have a wonderful day,
Karma is nipping hard at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
07 Aug 16

Sir,
I believe those smart men would look at the evidence we have provided on here for months, and come to the conclusion you were indeed in collusion with Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, and your go to clan Arrow. Are you starting to find it harder now to get challenges, as now one wants to be involved with your tactics. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kind Regards,
Have a wonderful day,
Karma is nipping hard at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR
I could teach you a little about logic and trying to refrain from forming questions so they contain an assumption of guilt? How many times Rusty have I had to point out to you the fallacious nature of loaded questions? and why are you talking anyway??

you know the rule Rusty. I am afraid I am having to give you a punishment exercise for your repeated abuse of the rules. Write fifty times,

manners maketh the man

and hand it in to me tomorrow morning, first thing!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Aug 16

you know the rule Rusty. I am afraid I am having to give you a punishment exercise for your repeated abuse of the rules. Write fifty times,

manners maketh the man

and hand it in to me tomorrow morning, first thing![/b]
Sir,
There is so much gibberish comming from you now, time to get the shovel again to scoop it up. Teach yourself to be an HONEST person before you try teaching anyone else ANYTHING!!! Your B.S. just isn't cutting it anymore and no one believes anything you say. You seem to have a problem comprehending that!

Kindest Regards,
Have a nice day,
Karma is nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
07 Aug 16

Sir,
There is so much gibberish comming from you now, time to get the shovel again to scoop it up. Teach yourself to be an HONEST person before you try teaching anyone else ANYTHING!!! Your B.S. just isn't cutting it anymore and no one believes anything you say. You seem to have a problem comprehending that!

Kindest Regards,
Have a nice day,
Sincerely,
-VR
Rusty Rusty were you caught loading your questions AGAIN? no need to lash out! just have a nice cup of tea and relax, its gonna be ok!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Aug 16
1 edit

Rusty Rusty were you caught loading your questions AGAIN? no need to lash out! just have a nice cup of tea and relax, its gonna be ok!
Repost, you are so full of yourself you don't notice what is being said:

Sir,
There is so much gibberish comming from you now, time to get the shovel again to scoop it up. Teach yourself to be an HONEST person before you try teaching anyone else ANYTHING!!! Your B.S. just isn't cutting it anymore and no one believes anything you say. You seem to have a problem comprehending that! EDIT: I am quite calm and relaxed, you just didn't like my response. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can't say I blame you. IF I were in your shoes which would never happen. I wouldn't be happy either. ๐Ÿ˜›

Kindest Regards,
Have a nice day,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
07 Aug 16

Repost, you are so full of yourself you don't notice what is being said:

Sir,
There is so much gibberish comming from you now, time to get the shovel again to scoop it up. Teach yourself to be an HONEST person before you try teaching anyone else ANYTHING!!! Your B.S. just isn't cutting it anymore and no one believes anything you say. You seem to have ...[text shortened]... r. ๐Ÿ˜›

Kindest Regards,
Have a nice day,
Sincerely,
-VR
you don't believe anything I say, ok,

Rusty you are a wonderful, generous, intelligent, articulate and magnanimous individual.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Aug 16
1 edit

you don't believe anything I say, ok,

Rusty you are a wonderful, generous, intelligent, articulate and magnanimous individual.
Sir,
You misunderstand what I am trying to tell you. You have to be HONEST yourself, before thinking you can teach others. There is more to chess than just ratings. There is something called integrity, which in my opinion you are highly lacking in. Others can judge for themselves, everyone has an opinion as you are aware.

There certainly isn't anything articulate about me. I often don't use proper grammar, I miss-spell words. (But then again so do you) There are far more intelligent people on this site than I am and in different ways. I am very blunt, nothing sublte about me. I am certainly far from perfection.

I am a generous person though, and have bought strangers subscriptions. I call a stranger someone I've never met in person. Even if we've talked for years on here. I thought I knew you. How wrong I turned out to be.

Kind Regards,
Karma is still nipping at your butt,
Hope your day is going well,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
07 Aug 16

Sir,
You misunderstand what I am trying to tell you. You have to be HONEST yourself, before thinking you can teach others. There is more to chess than just ratings. There is something called integrity, which in my opinion you are highly lacking in. Others can judge for themselves, everyone has an opinion as you are aware.

There certainly isn't ...[text shortened]... nd Regards,
Karma is still nipping at your butt,
Hope your day is going well,
Sincerely,
-VR
so you don't believe you are articulate, thats fine, what about intelligent? Do you believe you are intelligent?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Aug 16

Sorry no bitchin allowed till you reach 1600. Thats the rule. Practice some tactics, read a chess book, heck read any book for that matter and who knows you may do better ๐Ÿ˜ต

rule No.1 - quit moving yer mouth and begin moving yer chess pieces!
rule No.2 - NO bitchin till you reach 1600

I'll be handing out worksheets and giving homework later. Please pay attention for you have a record of being a very poor student.
Whatever dude, you're still the cheat.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Aug 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
Robbie, i know you're not very bright, but when you're engaged in such a large-scale rating cheat program your aggressive attacks on lower-rated players (who got their ratings honestly) is likely to draw the wrath of Russ.
Remember that carrobie's moral values system is dirived from the jw's telling him what to think. Chess is not on their agenda, hence you see the "real" Robbie in these matters.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Aug 16
2 edits

My rating is accurate, I have broken not a single rule, I have not engaged in any large scale rating manipulation and I resent your unfounded, uncorroborated, unsubstantiated and slanderous accusations that I have.

I also resent your serious tone, how can I spell this out for you so that you can grasp it, ITS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, my g ...[text shortened]... in the same way as you, stop being so self assuming please and just attend to your chess pieces.
Everyone here thinks you are a cheat.
It's not about rules, it's about credibility and reputation.
On the former you have none, on the later it's why I bother interacting with you.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
robbie, if you get upset, are you going to start suggesting that Kewpie is a pedophile?
Zing.

I know using "zing" as a metaphor for "pants down on the internet" annoys the Carrobie beast, but that's more the fun.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
07 Aug 16

There was a young fellow named Carrobie
Who decided to head for Nairobi
He thought there is no Kingdom Hall down there
I will be able to go on a tear
And when I get back I will say I visited Bobby

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Aug 16
1 edit

Sir remember J K Rowling was rejected thirteen times before she was published, Van Gogh never sold a painting during his lifetime and José Mourinho was a very average player and yet the greatest manager evah. I am nowhere near 1900-2100, I am a 1700-1800 rated player, but the greatest teacher since Leonardo da Vinci!

Ghost of a Duke would give you a whuppin for sure!
Are you comparing your endeavours at RHP with JKRowling? This is a change, you usually compared yourself with Jesus.