1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 23:33
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Another sneering comment on a post not directed to you personally? How do you like it when it's done to you? We all know GB's capable of better than that.
    'whistles quietly and gazes down at feet'
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    26 Jan '13 01:50
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Reads like some sterile, academic, machine generated pap (We all know Mikelom's capable of better than that).
    You're hilarious Grumpy Bobby. You couldn't pull a bird attached to a loo chain, after a good dump.

Me? Sterile? At least I don't post the same crap story everyday! Day in, day out, attacking and belittling other users of this site - like a known user here does!

I will, however, take the 'academic' read as a positive.

As for machine generated - hum? I know an expert in google, copy and paste. What I write, in any of my posts, can be copied and pasted into google and you won't find 3 words strung together on any website, unlike most of the other man's plagiarised tripe.

I think you, yourself, need to do a little Gestalt test on yourself, to see if you can still recognise basic shapes, or something similar, as symbols are how man develops. He sees a symbol that he doesn't recognise, as it's so far in advance of himself, and the intellectual meaning he can't quite grasp, he has to pursue it. When cognised, the moral development of it then kicks in. I suggest the Gestalt test, just in case there's a smybol explaining to you that your brain cavity is ready to implode; although, it appears it is half-way through the cycle.

Once determined, and your next symbol grasped, I'm sure you'll do a lot better than that little snide post - which is so 'out of character' of you! 😀

-m. 😛
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jan '13 19:301 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom

You're hilarious Grumpy Bobby. You couldn't pull a bird attached to a loo chain, after a good dump.

Me? Sterile? At least I don't post the same crap story everyday! Day in, day out, attacking and belittling other users of this site - like a known user here does!

I will, however, take the 'academic' read as a positive.

As for machine generated - hum? ter than that little snide post - which is so 'out of character' of you! 😀

-m. 😛
    Since a mare child, Boston Lad experienced varying deggrees of difficulty with symbols. Dr. Lancet Bowmann conducted numerous tests (and, yes, ill egal and extraordinaly d anger ous) experiments in the innermost sanctum of his 69.5th Floor Office Suite. Nurse Ratchet's Mother with the lavender hair ball, personally, handled all of the injections and catheterizations. After seven months, she flatly told Dr. Lan that the juvenile patient was hopeless (and the very last little shaver in the entire world she would consider worth saving). So, the fragile kid had to make do and make his feeeble way in the Great Atlantic Oryster on his own, ass best he could. On his 69.75th Birthday, he receieve a $5.oo Gift Certificate toward a used laughtop but lorst it ~
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 05:22
    I have, repeatedly, in this forum and in the other busy one.
    Excuse my ignorance. Am I wrong for thinking your view says only people who believe in Christ go to Heaven?
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 05:55
    Originally posted by apathist
    Excuse my ignorance. Am I wrong for thinking your view says only people who believe in Christ go to Heaven?
    I think that's what people who believe in Christ actually think, that Heaven is reserved for people like them. So their Heaven can't be meant as a reward for good behaviour, since that has no correlation with Christian belief.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 07:19
    No.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 07:20
    I think that's what people who believe in Christ actually think, that Heaven is reserved for people like them. So their Heaven can't be meant as a reward for good behaviour, since that has no correlation with Christian belief.
    "... good behaviour" isn't the issue.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 09:59
    but of course it should be.
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 10:03
    I hear you're quite the go-round.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 13:08
    ... it's the result.
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    02 Feb '13 04:28
    No.
    Then I see no relevant difference between your God and an evil demon.
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    02 Feb '13 04:32
    Yes, it is. Your God does not care about good behavior. That's an issue. If right and wrong doesn't involve good and bad, then of course moral people will view your God askance.
  13. Wat?
    Moves
    02 Feb '13 14:05
    Yes, it is. Your God does not care about good behavior. That's an issue. If right and wrong doesn't involve good and bad, then of course moral people will view your God askance.
    Not necessarily, because your response is based on the assumption that there is a heaven, as such, defined by the believers of such crap! 😉

-m.
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 17:36

Then I see no relevant difference between your God and an evil demon.
    "Then I see no relevant difference between your God and an evil demon."

Sadly, you never will.

An accurate understanding of astronomy; complex functions of the human body; technical aspects of surgical
    procedures; or, even, high caliber chess requires familiarity with context and an acquired frame of reference.

If person is offered the option and summarily dismisses it with a curt, "No way in hell", there's no hope.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree