Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Beautiful part of Canada. I've been a couple of times. If ever I'm down that way again I will let you know and maybe we can have an OTB game. It likely wouldn't last long but hey who cares eh?
Yes,
It would be fun if we can ever get our times to match up. I do some vacationing myself in the summer. Over the board games sounds like a good idea, but you might want to spend some time seeing some of the scenery instead. Lots of places to see, don't know where you got to last time. You could never see everything in one or two visits for sure.

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
You really should see someone for that.
What I hear ..."Avoid, dodge, nope, nope, slap, thump, la la la, dodge, nope, nope..."

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
27 Jul 16

Is that the smell of very cheap cider? Oh look, someone left a
Burberry baseball cap here. I wonder where the Adidas tracksuit is?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
What I hear ..."Avoid, dodge, nope, nope, slap, thump, la la la, dodge, nope, nope..."
Sir,
Perhaps having your ears checked may be a good idea! You really shouldn't be hearing anything. Personally I see posts I don't hear them.

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

Moves
28 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
Perhaps having your ears checked may be a good idea! You really shouldn't be hearing anything. Personally I see posts I don't hear them.

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
But as you're reading them don't you imagine what the writer's voice might sound like? Thus hearing it, in your head.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jul 16

But as you're reading them don't you imagine what the writer's voice might sound like? Thus hearing it, in your head.
he has so many voices in his head already.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
28 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
Perhaps having a lobotomy may be a good idea!
Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
Fixed that one for you πŸ™‚

Driving a white van is not that intellectual of a job anyway.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
No doubt learned at the knee of FMF.

Some of us aspire to be a little more than just anti-social narcissists, though.

As I told him, you might want to try actually reading posts and hearing what they say, instead of what you want them to say. But yeah, that means accepting them as actual humans, with feelings, sorry if that's too much to handle.

F

Moves
28 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Some of us aspire to be a little more than just anti-social narcissists, though.
What do the two General Forum threads (yes, there have only been two) that you started in the last 12 months tell people about [1] what you aspire to in terms of what this community chats about [2] what your actual contribution to this community in terms of its tone and ethos?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
28 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
What do the two General Forum threads (yes, there have only been two) that you started in the last 12 months tell people about [1] what you [b]aspire to in terms of what this community chats about [2] what your actual contribution to this community in terms of its tone and ethos?[/b]
What? As apposed to all the pithy subject matter you've contributed? Do you actually believe that flooding the general forum with pop social trivia is making a positive contribution in terms of its tone and ethos?

I'm sure you do.

F

Moves
28 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
What? As apposed to all the pithy subject matter you've contributed? Do you actually believe that flooding the general forum with pop social trivia is making a positive contribution in terms of its tone and ethos? I'm sure you do.
If you don't care for my threads, that's fine by me. I think everyone should be themselves, say what they want, disagree when they want, start the threads they want. If they're not your cup of tea, I'm OK with that. On the other hand, you post quite a lot on my threads, so that's good too. πŸ™‚

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
28 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
If you don't care for my threads, that's fine by me. I think everyone should be themselves, say what they want, disagree when they want, start the threads they want. If they're not your cup of tea, I'm OK with that. On the other hand, you post quite a lot on my threads, so that's good too. πŸ™‚
I only post in your threads because I'm bored. πŸ˜‰

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jul 16
2 edits

Sir,
Now that you mention it if you are talking about Dives voice. I picture a high pitched whining voice.... LOL .....

Regards,
-VR

Moves
28 Jul 16

I only post in your threads because I'm bored. πŸ˜‰
Bored? You? πŸ˜‰

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jul 16