A continue-the-story game

A continue-the-story game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Jun 22

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Jun 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
and thinks that we all want to read his si-fi tripe

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jun 22

@badradger said
and thinks that we all want to read his si-fi tripe
If you unimaginative, low-brow, partisan pillocks had 1/10th of the insight, creativity, commitment to posting as I have, then all of your posts would 10 times as good as they are now.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Jun 22

@divegeester said
If you unimaginative, low-brow, partisan pillocks had 1/10th of the insight, creativity, commitment to posting as I have, then all of your posts would 10 times as good as they are now.
... and the story goes on...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Jun 22
1 edit

@Torunn
Perhaps you can think of a name for a female R Robot to enter the fray?

Maybe a backstory also… 🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Jun 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
A+ for maths but creative writing needs some work,said aunt matilda trying to bring some reason back into the game.

Moves
18 Jun 22

@badradger said
A+ for maths but creative writing needs some work,said aunt matilda trying to bring some reason back into the game.
Suddenly, out of the blue, it struck Aunt Matilda that she was in fact an robot, a fact that took her completely by surprise considering she had always thought the battery that was inserted into her chest was for her

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Jun 22

@great-big-stees said
Suddenly, out of the blue, it struck Aunt Matilda that she was in fact an robot, a fact that took her completely by surprise considering she had always thought the battery that was inserted into her chest was for her
defibrilator.....that she so far had not noticed it in operation, or infact its instalation

Moves
18 Jun 22

@badradger said
defibrilator.....that she so far had not noticed it in operation, or infact its instalation
she did, however remembering what she thought was a dream, where she had been kidnapped by an alien spaceship that looked like a

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Jun 22

@divegeester said
ps, its as what I have

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Jun 22

@great-big-stees said
she did, however remembering what she thought was a dream, where she had been kidnapped by an alien spaceship that looked like a
cucumber with headlights & a tractor beam likwhat they had on star trek many years into her future.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Jun 22
1 edit

@badradger said
cucumber with headlights & a tractor beam likwhat they had on star trek many years into her future.
Back to the future, one might say and so they did, aunt Mathilda and her friends (don't think that she is always on her one) - but which future to get back to, I, II or III?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Jun 22

@torunn said
Back to the future, one might say and so they did, aunt Mathilda and her friends (don't think that she is always on her one) - but which future to get back to, I, II or III?
or all 3 and even a prequel featuring robots that can turn into liquid, a kind of soup...er..robot.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Jun 22

@badradger said
or all 3 and even a prequel featuring robots that can turn into liquid, a kind of soup...er..robot.
Aunt Mathilde enjoyed the idea of hand picking a future so filled with unimaginable opportunities and

Moves
20 Jun 22

@torunn said
Aunt Mathilde enjoyed the idea of hand picking a future so filled with unimaginable opportunities and
the occasional breakdown of society’s norms, which she had not expected, given the fact that