I got a sticker.👍
    An edible sticker?
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 11:46
    @trev33 said
    I'd do a test every day if I thought I'd get 10 days off work 😅

After seeing first hand how they're dealing with the hotel quarantine I've lost all faith in the rules regarding testing and quarantines, how much of it is to make a profit and how much is it to protect people?
    My golfing partner’s son-in-law is “vaccine hesitant” (love that saying). He has a wife, two children and another due in December. He has managed to get his hands on a “fake” vaccine passport/receipt saying he’s had his second shot. If he’s “caught” the consequences are...well suffice to say substantial.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 16:23
    @great-big-stees said
    My golfing partner’s son-in-law is “vaccine hesitant” (love that saying). He has a wife, two children and another due in December. He has managed to get his hands on a “fake” vaccine passport/receipt saying he’s had his second shot. If he’s “caught” the consequences are...well suffice to say substantial.
    Met a guy in Mexico who was going to miss his flight because he hadn't given enough time for the PCR test to come through so just bought a fake certificate, worked for him so can't see why the fake vaccine passports won't work.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 16:30
    @trev33 said
    Met a guy in Mexico who was going to miss his flight because he hadn't given enough time for the PCR test to come through so just bought a fake certificate, worked for him so can't see why the fake vaccine passports won't work.
    If you have enough ID on you to prove it is you. I know here they prefer a drivers license if you drive, along with the proof of vaccination. If not you may have some issues.

Here it is not mandatory so they say. You still need to show you been vaccinated and be able to have proof or you will not get into Hockey games, basketball games, restaurants, etc., etc., so making it very difficult if you don't have your two vaccines to go anywhere. I expect Grocery stores to be next, once they see how much push back they get on this. So I would say it actually is mandatory, they are just saying it isn't.

-VR
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 17:06
    @very-rusty said
    If you have enough ID on you to prove it is you. I know here they prefer a drivers license if you drive, along with the proof of vaccination. If not you may have some issues.

Here it is not mandatory so they say. You still need to show you been vaccinated and be able to have proof or you will not get into Hockey games, basketball games, restaurants, etc., etc., so maki ...[text shortened]... ack they get on this. So I would say it actually is mandatory, they are just saying it isn't.

-VR
    What are you saying? Seems like you’re adding rubbish for the sake of it.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 17:141 edit
    @trev33 said
    What are you saying? Seems like you’re adding rubbish for the sake of it.
    Seems like your reading and understanding is failing.

I am telling you what the rules are here in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

I think it should be mandatory for all anyway, so I am on board with it.

Have the proof on my phone and license on me at all times.

To bad if you don't like it!

-VR
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 17:28
    @very-rusty said
    Seems like your reading and understanding is failing.

I am telling you what the rules are here in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

I think it should be mandatory for all anyway, so I am on board with it.

To bad if you don't like it!

-VR
    Who was talking about Nova Scotia?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 17:30
    @trev33 said
    Who was talking about Nova Scotia?
    You were talking about Mexico.

I was talking about Halifax Nova Scotia, not the whole province!

You don't like that too bad as I said.

-VR
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 18:56
    @very-rusty said
    You were talking about Mexico.

I was talking about Halifax Nova Scotia, not the whole province!

You don't like that too bad as I said.

-VR
    Silly rabbit talking to himself.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Oct '21 20:36
    @trev33 said
    Silly rabbit talking to himself.
    I better says something so you don't look like a silly rabbit talking to yourself! 😛 🙂

-VR
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 00:01
    @trev33 said
    I suspect it’ll work...for a while, but then when it doesn’t pass muster, there will be “issues”.
  12. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 07:51
    I get in enough hot water just by setting off airport metal detectors. Why would I risk paying for a fake vaccine certificate when my real one cost me absolutely nothing apart from a couple of tickles with a needle tip? (All vaccines and PCR testing are completely free to us here.)
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 08:16
    @very-rusty said
    I would image that’s a condition of your day release pass.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Oct '21 12:15
    @divegeester said
    I would image that’s a condition of your day release pass.
    It would be nice if every once and a while you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't look so silly, but hey carry on you enjoy it! 🙂

-VR
  15. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    09 Oct '21 10:381 edit
    @drewnogal said
    Now at day 8 so this must be a super-cold! Awoke with a raw cough, had some Paracetamol Plus, did a bit of steam inhalation and sipped a hot mug of lime juice and honey. Feeling much better for now 🙂

Heading your way ..... ☚ī¸
    Seems I may have this ‘super cold’. Still feeling rough, coughing for 6 days now, told you it was bad. Is it a cold, the flu or Covid? Took a pcr test this am.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/have-struck-worst-cold-ever/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-58624295

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree