@Suzianne

@Suzianne

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
You don't seem to understand you shouldn't even have the P.M.!!!
I see absolutely no reason why I shouldn't have it.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
14 Dec 16

Gee, I see clear now: the retardo twins are Siamese. Both lack honor, kick under the table, and are whiny little princesses. No wonder they Skype everyday to compare nail polish.

w

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Don't you think FMF deserves an apology for the abuse?
Now, now kids, let's not talk about who deserves what unless we are willing to take our own medicine.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by whodey
Now, now kids, let's not talk about who deserves what unless we are willing to take our own medicine.
What would you like to talk about then?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Dec 16

I see absolutely no reason why I shouldn't have it.
Dive,

Then let me explain it to you. It was a P.M. (Private Message) between two parties not for you to look at!

-VR

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

Dive,

Then let me explain it to you. It was a P.M. (Private Message) between two parties not for you to look at!

-VR
Dive, did you get the first part of that phrase? Private? Although one is not in a legal sense required to keep a PM to him or herself, it seems to me a moral lapse to cut and paste it for some buddies to look at. So if it was a photo of her in a compromising position, would that modify your stance or would it still be ok for someone to post that photo to a bunch of pre-pubescent kids?

If she said, FMF, I am going out of my way, I know where you live, I am coming after you so you better fear me, I will have an AK47 and a shotgun just ready to blow you to pieces'

Now a threat like that could be grounds for legal action.

So, was her PM anything like that?

It just seems like a HUGE mountain made of a VERY small molehill.

F

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
I don't see how it's a "huge mountain" at all, unless you're referring to the silly fuss about it robbie, chaney3 and Very Rusty - and indeed Suzianne - have been trying to make.

If the abuse of the message system to make specific "secret" threats had been reported to the Mods, she might have been forum banned. Now THAT might have been ending up with a mountain where there was only a molehill.

Or maybe the rather demented vanity of her making those threats in the first place as a reaction to disagreements on a public forum? Maybe that was the molehill turned into a mountain.

But I don't see how not indulging her and not keeping her abusive behaviour secret in the way she might have wanted is a "huge mountain" in the way you say.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I don't see how it's a "huge mountain" at all, unless you're referring to the silly fuss about it robbie, chaney3 and Very Rusty - and indeed Suzianne - have been trying to make.

If the abuse of the message system to make specific "secret" threats had been reported to the Mods, she might have been forum banned. Now THAT might have been ending up with a mount ...[text shortened]... usive behaviour secret in the way she might have wanted is a "huge mountain" in the way you say.
More amateur dramatics for RHPs resident ham thespian! Tell us how you would react if you chanced upon some serious abuse? would you spread it around for your friends to have a laugh?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 16

Dive, did you get the first part of that phrase? Private? Although one is not in a legal sense required to keep a PM to him or herself, it seems to me a moral lapse to cut and paste it for some buddies to look at. So if it was a photo of her in a compromising position, would that modify your stance or would it still be ok for someone to post that photo to a ...[text shortened]... her PM anything like that?

I'm not making a "huge mountain" of fuss about it at all. The three stooges are.

However you make a good point about the content of the message determining the ethics of passing it on; and therein lies the secret to what seems to be a mystery, even to you.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Dive, did you get the first part of that phrase? Private? Although one is not in a legal sense required to keep a PM to him or herself, it seems to me a moral lapse to cut and paste it for some buddies to look at. So if it was a photo of her in a compromising position, would that modify your stance or would it still be ok for someone to post that photo to a ...[text shortened]... her PM anything like that?

they are low down yella bellied cowards humiliating ladies just for kicks.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Dec 16

I'm not making a "huge mountain" of fuss about it at all. The three stooges are.

However you make a good point about the content of the message determining the ethics of passing it on; and therein lies the secret to what seems to be a mystery, even to you.
Dive,

Just so there is no mistake here before I say anything. WHO EXACTLY are you calling the 3 stooges?

-VR

F

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
More amateur dramatics for RHPs resident ham thespian!
The amateur dramatics have been yours. She abused the message system by making threats using it, I showed it to some of the regular posters here. I told her in public that I had done so. That was it. All the histrionics, and hand waving, the insults, the catchphrases, the dragging this out interminably has been your doing and Very Rusty's doing and chaney3's doing.

F

Moves
14 Dec 16

they are low down yella bellied cowards humiliating ladies just for kicks.
A new issue-avoiding catchphrase, robbie?

F

Moves
14 Dec 16

Tell us how you would react if you chanced upon some serious abuse? would you spread it around for your friends to have a laugh?
I would take whatever step I thought was necessary (and most likely) to prevent recurrence of the abusive behaviour or the threats. Surely you would do the same?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

Dive,

Just so there is no mistake here before I say anything. WHO EXACTLY are you calling the 3 stooges?

-VR
Robbie, Chaney and Seitse.

Why?