@Suzianne

@Suzianne

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
13 Dec 16

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Dec 16
2 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Only a Son of Satan would use an issue likes ones ailing parents to suggest that he was hiding behind them. I am quite sure that his parents well being took precedence over your petty issues.
No, his parents were sadly ill, that is and was at the time accepted, but he was still played chess on here while pretending he couldn't respond in the forums, saying it was because he wasn't actually on the site because his parents were ill.

He lied. Big time. Used his parents. Got caught red-handed. It's not about his parents, it's about his lies.

c

Moves
13 Dec 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
FMF will not reply to you. He is scared. He broke tradition of a personal and private message.

Both FMF and his boyfriend Dive have been called out, and both have failed.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by chaney3
FMF will not reply to you. He is scared. He broke tradition of a personal and private message.

Both FMF and his boyfriend Dive have been called out, and both have failed.
Are you going to finish me now? You know, while I'm down...

c

Moves
13 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you going to finish me now? You know, while I'm down...
You and your boyfriend are wrong.

I will wait to see if the coward, FMF apologizes to Suzianne.

rc

Moves
13 Dec 16

No, his parents were sadly ill, that is and was at the time accepted, but he was still played chess on here while pretending he couldn't respond in the forums, saying it was because he wasn't actually on the site because his parents were ill.

He lied. Big time. Used his parents. Got caught red-handed. It's not about his parents, it's about his lies.
More son of Satan lies, he is under duress to finish games so that he is not timed out, it takes literally thirty to sixty seconds to make a move, rather more to deal with your pettiness. What a piece of work you are, using the issue of ailing parents to insinuate all kinds of vile things. Clearly you are a loathsome vulgar creature.

rc

Moves
13 Dec 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
yes its most undignified.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Dec 16

Originally posted by chaney3
You and your boyfriend are wrong.

I will wait to see if the coward, FMF apologizes to Suzianne.
...and then you will take me down my master...like you promised...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Dec 16

More son of Satan lies, he is under duress to finish games so that he is not timed out, it takes literally thirty to sixty seconds to make a move, rather more to deal with your pettiness. What a piece of work you are, using the issue of ailing parents to insinuate all kinds of vile things. Clearly you are a loathsome vulgar creature.
It's all over Robbie, the case was lost. Galveston75 was found to be a liar who used his ailing parents as an excuse for not responding in a hotly debated thread. It's no big deal to the rest of us.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

He posted in another thread at the same time, you should go back an read the car crash thread "Forum Ettiquete" from a couple of years ago.

He's a liar. Your a liar. Roigam is a lair.

Jehovah's Liars.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

He posted in another thread at the same time, you should go back an read the car crash thread "Forum Ettiquete" from a couple of years ago.

He's a liar. Your a liar. Roigam is a lair.

Jehovah's Liars.
So what, he was under no duress to engage with you and to use his ailing parents situation to make vile insinuations when you have absolutely no idea what transpires in his personal life just about sums you up. You are a vile, vulgar, self assuming, hideous online personality that seeks to vilify anyone who refuses to engage in your petty issues. I don't think anyone will be taking lessons in morality from the likes of you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

So what, he was under no duress to engage with you and to use his ailing parents situation to make vile insinuations when you have absolutely no idea what transpires in his personal life just about sums you up. You are a vile, vulgar, self assuming, hideous online personality that seeks to vilify anyone who refuses to engage in your petty issues. I don't think anyone will be taking lessons in morality from the likes of you.
He said in the forum that he couldn't respond to questions about some of his claims because he had been away attending to his sick parents. He had not, he'd been moving in games and posting in another forum. It was blatant lies and he got called on it. Would you like me to dig up the thread Robbie?

You JWs don't seem to understand what dishonesty is.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

yes its most undignified.
Whereas Seitse's post about men licking each other's scrotums is completely fine with you?

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

He said in the forum that he couldn't respond to questions about some of his claims because he had been away attending to his sick parents. He had not, he'd been moving in games and posting in another forum. It was blatant lies and he got called on it. Would you like me to dig up the thread Robbie?

You JWs don't seem to understand what dishonesty is.
I don't even read your vile and loathsome texts any more, talk to the hand!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

I don't even read your vile and loathsome texts any more, talk to the hand!
That possibly explains the nature your replies.