2015 RHP Member Inventory

2015 RHP Member Inventory

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
'correspondence chess, public forums, private clans and clubs': which do you still enjoy the most?
well I have 30 games on some in tournaments so the forum comes second, I know I post a lot but that gives me time to think about moves.

Read a book!

Moves
13 Jan 15

Great... and why have you remained an active member? Options and features you enjoy the most?
Did Russ ask you to do market research?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Did Russ ask you to do market research?
Russ is more than capable of investing in and/or retaining professional market research consultant firms should the need ever arise. I'm just a grateful beneficiary of his labors on our behalf. Do you wish to participate constructively or not?

F

Moves
13 Jan 15
1 edit

Russ is more than capable of investing in and/or retaining professional market research consultant firms should the need ever arise. I'm just a grateful beneficiary of his labors on our behalf. Do you wish to participate constructively or not?
At the moment I choose not to participate. In the meantime I suggest you remove my data from your list as requested.

F

Moves
13 Jan 15

As long as members of the team of twenty one inventory takers continue to post to this thread their names will remain on the list until such time as it's updated to include additional members who wish to participate when it will be deleted.
Add yourself to your own list and then you will have your twenty one. Then you don't have to include anyone who isn't interested in participating.

Read a book!

Moves
13 Jan 15

Why do you think you need to act on his behalf? Did you ask for permission to conduct your survey?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by FMF
Add yourself to your own list and then you will have your twenty one. Then you don't have to include anyone who isn't interested in participating.

F

Moves
13 Jan 15

I'm just a grateful beneficiary of his labors on our behalf.
You say "our". On whose behalf do you claim to speak?

Read a book!

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by FMF
You say "our". On whose behalf do you claim to speak?
The grateful beneficiaries.

o

Bursa

Moves
13 Jan 15

i think im old enough 😀 Joined 11 Jul '04

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by onurtasan
i think im old enough 😀 Joined 11 Jul '04
@onurtasan "Last moved 2441 days 7 hours and 15 minutes ago" Welcome home. What do you like best about RHP?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Thanks, CP.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 9)
"As long as members of the team of twenty one inventory takers continue to post to this thread their names will remain on the list until such time as it's updated to include additional members who wish to participate when it will be deleted."

F

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 9)
"As long as members of the team of twenty one inventory takers continue to post to this thread their names will remain on the list until such time as it's updated to include additional members who wish to participate when it will be deleted."
Why don't you add your name to the list and so make it twenty one?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Jan 15

Originally posted by redbadger
my son /son in law and daughter are all on RHP
This level of family presence is rather special.