Go back
Your Choice Taxes 🤔

Your Choice Taxes 🤔

Debates


@PuzZuLz said
I thank Canada all the time.

I even made a thread just a few days ago and vowed to never judge the country again, if possible, and I even apologized.

Canada is Great. 😉

The USA is Greater.
Ok, Donald.


@beardmusic said
@PuzZuLz
As long as multinational corporations and financers and the super-rich aren't paying too much tax (and we have to keep running up massive deficits and the national debt to pay for it) we should all be happy... Surely we can agree on that 🤔
Surely this is parody.


@PuzZuLz said
@beardmusic

I knew you'd come around eventually.

We'll get you fitted for a uniform on Monday. 😉
Don't you have a nice, comfortable room for him to stay in overnight?

Yeah, that's it, just overnight. You can wait 'til tomorrow to ship him out to the Gulag.


@Suzianne

You're thinking of the Key Master who runs the prison.

I'm the Slaver who puts them to work.

Big difference 😉


@Suzianne
Correct 😁


@PuzZuLz said
This system would essentially end all of that bleeding heart saviour complex because nobody would willingly pay more taxes for their causes.
ICE, private prisons, farm subsidies, military spending, corporate welfare, are y'all MAGA going to pay for that on your own?

1 edit

@PuzZuLz said
Protection of the country isn't negotiable.

That's basic taxes.

Foreign wars would be extra taxes,...
So Ukraine isn't funded anymore and neither is the war in Iran.
I agree with you on that one.
(You don't get to pick which wars buddy)
Protection? You do understand the military burns piles of money for no reason, just because Republicans in Congress give it to them.

ICE department spent a billion dollars buying up warehouses they were going to use to house human beings and then when that plan was scrapped, the moneys just gone. You going to pay for it?