"XMas Without China" (film)

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
16 Dec 16
7 edits

w

Moves
16 Dec 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Damn. Corporations would have to come back to the US if anything happened to China.

Hope that ever happens.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Dec 16

Whew!
Thank God the white American male was only jingoistic and ignorant!
I was holding my breath hoping--- praying--- he wasn't also a trolling rape apologist, too!

Too close!

Cape Town

Moves
17 Dec 16

At present, very difficult. But if the US decided to cease all trade with China over a period of say 10 years, it could be done. Other manufacturers would take up the gap. Prices would change as goods manufactured in the US would cost more, but then the people making them would earn more and the money essentially stays in the local economy. Of course the reality is that if the US ceased trade with China but not any other country then all the manufacturing would just move somewhere else, but not back to the US.

China on the other hand would probably not notice much difference if US manufactured products were no-longer available there. The super rich would just get their luxuries from Europe instead.

D

Moves
17 Dec 16

D

Moves
17 Dec 16

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Dec 16

It must have been so conflicting for you, knowing no minorities were raped by white men.

This time.

D

Moves
17 Dec 16

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
18 Dec 16

Maybe.

But you certainly want it to be!