Why Are Republicans Liars?

Why Are Republicans Liars?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
18 Feb 10

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
Ah, yes. More name calling and more of your creepy, obsessive cyber stalking.

How is being frank and honest about who I am and what I do "hiding" behind anything? I'm a disgrace because I have a difference of opinion from you on issues?

Yes, I've been speaking my opinion for a long time as I'm sure you have and most of us have. It really do ...[text shortened]... o hide and it further illustrates what a pathetic, obsessive leg humper you really are.
So, you're a phoney....I knew a "real" paratrooper couldn't have your ideology and stay in one piece around a bunch of "real" paratroopers.......funny.....

Hy-Brasil

Moves
18 Feb 10
1 edit

Ah, yes. More name calling and more of your creepy, obsessive cyber stalking.

How is being frank and honest about who I am and what I do "hiding" behind anything? I'm a disgrace because I have a difference of opinion from you on issues?

Yes, I've been speaking my opinion for a long time as I'm sure you have and most of us have. It really do o hide and it further illustrates what a pathetic, obsessive leg humper you really are.
"creepy"? Really!"
"creepy" ?!

A former Marine,now reg.Army uses the word"creepy"?
You sound like FMF!!!
What a puss!
And "stalking" another good puss word!
This is what the US army has come too!? Nothing but pussies!!!!
I never thought I would see the day!
Your'e a disgrace!

U

Moves
18 Feb 10

Originally posted by peanutpicker61
So, you're a phoney....I knew a "real" paratrooper couldn't have your ideology and stay in one piece around a bunch of "real" paratroopers.......funny.....
LOL! I'm a phony? Do you care to back up that accusation with something?

U

Moves
18 Feb 10

Originally posted by utherpendragon
"creepy"? Really!"
"creepy" ?!

You sound like FMF!!!
What a puss!
Your'e a disgrace!
Yes, it's creepy, sad and pathetic the degree of which you obsess over some guy on the internet. You are repeatedly demonstrating you're completely incapable of even acting like an adult, let alone holding an intelligent conversation. Enlisting your little teenage cyber friends to help you doesn't exactly reflect well upon you, either.

p

Moves
18 Feb 10
2 edits

LOL! I'm a phony? Do you care to back up that accusation with something?
I don't need to back up anything....my intuition kicked in after reading your progressive left-wing slant. I could be wrong......

U

Moves
18 Feb 10
1 edit

I don't need to back up anything....my intuition kicked in after reading your progressive left-wing drivel....and that's good enough for me.
Excellent. Then you should have no problem betting accounts. In other words if I PROVE I'm active duty US Army you must disappear off RHP forever. If I fail to do so I will leave. If you accept we can agree to what constitutes proof and elect a neutral party to have the final say as to whether or not the agreed upon proof has been provided.

Deal?

p

Moves
18 Feb 10

Excellent. Then you should have no problem betting accounts. In other words if I PROVE I'm active duty US Army you must disappear off RHP forever. If I fail to do so I will leave. If you accept we can agree to what constitutes proof and elect a neutral party to have the final say as to whether or not the agreed upon proof has been provided.

Deal?
Nah, man, I'm just bustin' your chops 'cause you can't seem to see the forrest through the trees...at least from where I can see your point-of-view. I could be wrong...have been before. I shouldn't have been insulting towards you, and for that I apologize. I believe you're a paratrooper, and I respect that 'cause my pop was a WW2 and Korean War veteran and retired after 23 years...so I have Army in my blood to mix with the sea....

Allow me to start over.....why are you anti-conservative?...or are you? Why do you think FOX is not fair-n-balanced when they hammer Repubs and Demos equally?...why are liberals afraid of Palin?....even I don't think she's POTUS material...I'm neither party...independent.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
18 Feb 10

Deal?
This is his standard tactic. Bet accounts or "user names"
Does it get any better than that? Any more adolescent than that?
I don"t think so.

I called him out on threating another poster to "have a meet up".When I said I would love to have a meet up w/him instead.

He started copping dueces."I have a wife and kids,bla ,bla bla!"
"I cant meet you" :'(
He is a cyber punk. Thats all there is to it.
He is here to only spew the rhetoric of the progressive left. He surely is not here to play chess.

2300 moves in 9 months! I do that in about a week!

People like this are all over the web infiltrating sites to push their dogma.
He aint no chess player,he is a progressive! He drank the Kool-aid! 🙄

U

Moves
18 Feb 10

Nah, man, I'm just bustin' your chops 'cause you can't seem to see the forrest through the trees...at least from where I can see your point-of-view. I could be wrong...have been before. I shouldn't have been insulting towards you, and for that I apologize. I believe you're a paratrooper, and I respect that 'cause my pop was a WW2 and Korean War vet ...[text shortened]... f Palin?....even I don't think she's POTUS material...I'm neither party...independent.
To be clear I'm not anti-Conservative(s) meaning I have nothing against Conservative people. But I do disagree with Conservative ideology on almost everything. Why that is would depend on which issue you wish to discuss.

I don't believe Fox hammers Repubs equally. Not by a long shot.

Liberals aren't afraid of Palin, that's just right-wing rhetoric. She just makes herself too easy of a target to resist. Truth be told I think she's really just after money and fame. I don't think she's going to run in 2012 because the Republican caucus knows that would be a catastrophe. Her relationship with the party is mutually beneficial. She draws excited crowds and news cameras, and the Republican party provides a conduit for her book sales, paid speaking engagements and televised appearances.

U

Moves
18 Feb 10
1 edit

This is his standard tactic. Bet accounts or "user names"
Does it get any better than that? Any more adolescent than that?
I don"t think so.

I called him out on threating another poster to "have a meet up".When I said I would love to have a meet up w/him instead.

He started copping dueces."I have a wife and kids,bla ,bla bla!"
"I cant meet h their dogma.
He aint no chess player,he is a progressive! He drank the Kool-aid! 🙄
Liar.

Actually you asked for my *address* and that's what I refused to give you. My offer stood then and still stands to meet you wherever you like. YOU were the one who refused unless I gave my personal information.

I still have the PM's if you want to play the game of which one of us is lying.

F

Moves
18 Feb 10

You sound like FMF!!!
What a puss!
Your'e a disgrace!
I'm getting the hang of your debating style. Talk me through this "troll" thing again.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
18 Feb 10

Wow this thread took a nose dive. And who invited this peanut kid?

p

Moves
18 Feb 10

Originally posted by telerion
Wow this thread took a nose dive. And who invited this peanut kid?
Hey, watch it....I resemble that remark.....I'll sic one of my hounds on ya.....

Moves
18 Feb 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Hugh Glass
Do we really want to go the route of calling anyone Liars?
That debate could go for ever, left-right.
Yes! It is long past time that liars be called out for lying. I gave examples that were abundantly clear for anyone with even a dim glow of cognition. They have lied time and again to the American people. They lie to your face and all you do is ask them to bend over while you pucker up. The lives of our children do not matter to you. The surest sign that someone is a scoundrel is that when they are caught red-handed they pivot and start accusing others. All you care about (like them) is partisan advantage.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
18 Feb 10

1: I didn't call anyone a liar

2: You couldn't even begin to define my ideology, nor speak for America.
Actually I was referring to the OP. I guess I lost track of who was replying to who. Sorry about that.