What's wrong with these people?

What's wrong with these people?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
22 Oct 21
1 edit

Recount after recount, audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit - and still the majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud, all this despite even the AZ cyber ninja admitting under oath that Joe Biden won.

I didn't hear much about voter fraud when Trump won in 2016.

What is wrong with these people? 😕

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/13/1036696853/if-republicans-lose-the-california-recall-election-they-might-claim-fraud

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@mchill said
Recount after recount, audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit - and still the majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud, all this despite even the AZ cyber ninja admitting under oath that Joe Biden won.

What is wrong wi ...[text shortened]... .org/2021/09/13/1036696853/if-republicans-lose-the-california-recall-election-they-might-claim-fraud
'What is wrong' with MGM and Suzianne? Check out page 7 and of the Buttgag post. What in the world??

Moves
22 Oct 21

@mchill said

What is wrong wi ...[text shortened]... .org/2021/09/13/1036696853/if-republicans-lose-the-california-recall-election-they-might-claim-fraud
boarded up windows, videos of ballots being destroyed, router logs being deleted, an audit finding discrepancies but the ballots including the discrepancies
show biden won WITH the discrepancies and liberal idiots not considering the discrepancies.

The courts have not heard a case, claiming no one has standing.

You are a fool for thinking biden got more votes than any president in history, by hiding in his basement.

Contentious

Moves
22 Oct 21
1 edit

@mchill

After Trump won in 2016 all we heard for 4 years was you clowns saying the Russians rigged the election.

Don't be a hypocrite like some others here 🙄

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@contenchess said
@mchill

After Trump won in 2016 all we heard for 4 years was you clowns saying the Russians rigged the election.

And not one of you turkeys ever stepped up and admitted that the libs and dems were wrong about Trump in bed with Russians, all the blah blah which has been disproven. You typed your fingers off about it for many many months. And you were wrong. Admit it!! 😠

Contentious

Moves
22 Oct 21
1 edit

I'm going fishing.

I will need...

Car with my license.
Boat with my license.
My fishing license.
My I.D. to buy beer.
My gun and license.

On the way there I will stop and vote without any Voter I.D. and maybe I will vote many times.

Only in America can you vote anonymously but if you want to catch a fish you need more government identification than the secret service 🙄

Government Voter I.D. is needed to stop people from voting more than once.

Contentious

Moves
22 Oct 21

That's a thread right there 🤔

P

Moves
22 Oct 21

@contenchess said
@mchill

There was an investigation into Russian influence, not rigging. Get a grip.

Contentious

Moves
22 Oct 21

@phranny said
The people here said a lot more was going on than just influence. Try to keep up.

Moves
22 Oct 21

@phranny said
explain the difference

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
22 Oct 21

@mchill

A recent audit in Arizona. Why are you not talking about it?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
And not one of you turkeys ever stepped up and admitted that the libs and dems were wrong about Trump in bed with Russians, all the blah blah which has been disproven. You typed your fingers off about it for many many months. And you were wrong. Admit it!! 😠
You keep saying this like saying it makes it true.

Trump had the same problem.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Oct 21
1 edit

@mchill said

Trump is what is wrong with these people.

They wanted to buy that snake oil sooooooooo badly.

He positioned himself as 'the Great White Hope' and they all so desperately need it to be true.

Lake Como

Moves
23 Oct 21

@suzianne said
You keep saying this like saying it makes it true.

Trump had the same problem.
Uhhh, I make what look like it is true? It is true that there was no Russia connection. Can we talk Suzianne, like two guys on a park bench? Are you saying there WAS a Russian connection?

Lake Como

Moves
23 Oct 21

@suzianne said
Trump is what is wrong with these people.

They wanted to buy that snake oil sooooooooo badly.

He positioned himself as 'the Great White Hope' and they all so desperately need it to be true.
Are you speaking about the past here? Just want to be sure I am on the same page, I am not too good about old news. The present news makes more sense to discuss, don't you think? I mean, what is the purpose that libs have, to discuss the past all the time?