@wildgrass saidSuzianne.,,,,Trump will hardly show his cards to us nor to the Iranians. So shelve having said something so stupid.
The GOP message is filthy. They don't even have a coherent set of policies to see us out of Iran, to see us regain normal levels of inflation, to fix immigration or healthcare or the budget. They're in charge, and they have ZERO answers to questions.
They deserve to lose bigly.
I certainly hope that we do not know his plan. I am also a big boy. I know that his plans have had to change when he ran up against savages that will never ever relent. Who knew? That is going to take a lot of head scratching. I cannot imagine Trump having a plan against savages. What would YOzu do? I assume of course that you realize we could not let them have a bomb so we have to hang in there. They are like ants that you see on anthills.
As to your other points about fixing things, I would say that there is always administration activity going on wrestling these problems. You cannot deny that. They are not playing golf. But here’s the big question since you brought it up. What would your friend Kamala do?WHAT ARE THE DEM PLANS?!?!?!?!!!
They talk about, say, affordability, but they have No Plan to make things affordable. Can you tell us THEIR plan?
You Cannot …….. so, just stop it, as my granny would say