@AverageJoe1 saidMaybe you are the exception but I think if GOP voters as a whole did not care about how much stuff costs, then the politicians would not need to keep answering questions from their voters about it.
To the point, this is one of our main differences. I am not worried about food and gas. I am betting on the come.
So I’m gonna go to work and see how much money I can make, while y’all go in the street with your posters and bullhorns. Oh, and your hoodies. I have never worn a hoodie and I have never been in a street.
So let us see how this plays out, I have a fee ...[text shortened]... OKTA. $133.00. Today it is $220, today. Will y’all ever catch the train!
PS: gas down 1 cent!
@wildgrass saidWell, yes. Each American earns (and spends) to their satisfaction, or to their dismay; should the govt have anything to do with his self-sufficiency??
Maybe you are the exception but I think if GOP voters as a whole did not care about how much stuff costs, then the politicians would not need to keep answering questions from their voters about it.
This is the crux of our discussions, is it not? You believe it seems, that if a govt agency sees a guy get sideways with his finances, no matter the reasons, that govt should ‘cover’ him. Meanwhile, I live within my means, and am shocked when this guy gets free stuff and I don’t.
You got a direct counter to this? Could it be one of my unanswered questions?
What is your first take as you read this scenario?
@AverageJoe1 saidA little overheated lol.
You have a point to some degree, it was the one thing that stands out where the Republicans and conservatives got a little overheated, but let’s not discuss that situation.
My point here is that we don’t do that on a daily basis. I bet you’re already getting your posters ready for the event that you may lose in November.
We don’t do that on a regular basis.
@AverageJoe1 saidYeah I don't blame the government for lots of things but it's definitely the governments fault that gas and food prices are so high. These are legit problems that the GOP has so far refused to help fix. In fact all of their policies on high deficits and tariffs and immigration and Iran have contributed negatively to this problem.
Well, yes. Each American earns (and spends) to their satisfaction, or to their dismay; should the govt have anything to do with his self-sufficiency??
This is the crux of our discussions, is it not? You believe it seems, that if a govt agency sees a guy get sideways with his finances, no matter the reasons, that govt should ‘cover’ him. Meanwhile, I live within ...[text shortened]... Could it be one of my unanswered questions?
What is your first take as you read this scenario?
Trumps solution is to write everyone a government check to cover their losses?
@wildgrass saidDidn’t burn down granny’s drug store or fabric shop. And we won’t if we lose November
A little overheated lol.
@wildgrass saidIs it something he caused globally? Petrol high in UK…. Hmmmm, diff reason there? Dam Trump Dam Starmer? How about king of Denmark? All diff causes, or all Trump??
Yeah I don't blame the government for lots of things but it's definitely the governments fault that gas and food prices are so high. These are legit problems that the GOP has so far refused to help fix. In fact all of their policies on high deficits and tariffs and immigration and Iran have contributed negatively to this problem.
Trumps solution is to write everyone a government check to cover their losses?
If government has a responsibility to make sure everyone can afford food and gasoline, does it also have a responsibility to make sure everyone can afford housing, healthcare, colllege, cars and everything else? If not, where exactly doyou draw the line.? And why would you draw it??
Another unanswerable question.
@AverageJoe1 saidExcept maybe for another excursion to the Capital buildings maybe?
Didn’t burn down granny’s drug store or fabric shop. And we won’t if we lose November
@AverageJoe1 saidThe king of Denmark decided to bomb Iran? Are you high?
Is it something he caused globally? Petrol high in UK…. Hmmmm, diff reason there? Dam Trump Dam Starmer? How about king of Denmark? All diff causes, or all Trump??
If government has a responsibility to make sure everyone can afford food and gasoline, does it also have a responsibility to make sure everyone can afford housing, healthcare, colllege, cars and everythi ...[text shortened]... here exactly doyou draw the line.? And why would you draw it??
Another unanswerable question.
@wildgrass saidWell, you are right, that had we ignored Iran and let oil flow in the mideast, oil prices maybe would not have risen at all. I can be exactly right all the time.! Byt I thInk Im on to something!1!!
The king of Denmark decided to bomb Iran? Are you high?
Bur seriously, you are quite certain that Iran was not on course to blow up a lot of countries? So, it is all worth it, a few cents a gallon. Zounds!! . I wish he would quit waiting and hit them hard. Iran's neighbors thank us...how faraway is Romania, I am sure Zahlanzi and his dart room buddies will confer that they are secretly glad Trump did it;. You would be too,, but sheep and lemmings do not let on!!! Pitiful. You want Trump to walk away? Do you think he should never have done it? Would Iran slay people??? Naaaaaa
I am hoping for rubio as next president, he may be the last asskicker of our time. We have some real losers before Trump.
You ever noice how much golf he plays to still get so much done?
@AverageJoe1
To begin with here's what you said on your 'Economic report...' thread when I was trying to have a 'serious' discussion with you about the cost of living and diesel prices...
"People... are worried about how much a bag of peanuts cost... The person who is upset about the cost of a bag of peanuts. A loser on other words."
So spare me your bleatings about not understanding the protocol around 'normal debate discussion,' maybe you should think more about what you say rather than spewing forth insulting ignorant nonsense.
As for your other comments you are once again blaming people for circumstances that are often out of their control, sure there are many people who meet the description you offer but the majority are not like that and are struggling in an economic environment they have no control over. This is why people (those you so easily dismiss) are so unsatisfied with the state of the economy...
@AverageJoe1 saidYou spelled asskisser wrong.
Well, you are right, that had we ignored Iran and let oil flow in the mideast, oil prices maybe would not have risen at all. I can be exactly right all the time.! Byt I thInk Im on to something!1!!
Bur seriously, you are quite certain that Iran was not on course to blow up a lot of countries? So, it is all worth it, a few cents a gallon. Zounds!! . I wish he wo ...[text shortened]... some real losers before Trump.
You ever noice how much golf he plays to still get so much done?
@beardmusic saidPoints taken, but we conservatives flounder for some breakthrough with you people when we will say anbout anything to get your attention. Mine was a bit out of line, but to get back to the basics, this economy is what it is probably because we had to shut down a country that wanted to blow everybody up. I assume you think we should not be in Iran and should get out of Iran. If you think that tell us.
@AverageJoe1
To begin with here's what you said on your 'Economic report...' thread when I was trying to have a 'serious' discussion with you about the cost of living and diesel prices...
"People... are worried about how much a bag of peanuts cost... The person who is upset about the cost of a bag of peanuts. A loser on other words."
So spare me your bleatings ab ...[text shortened]... This is why people (those you so easily dismiss) are so unsatisfied with the state of the economy...
The other hand, I think we should have done what they’re doing and keep doing it until they are shut down. To do that will cost money that is mostly being paid for by our country. That should not be new, as we pay for everything on this globe. . Our USAID supported about 150 countries.
Do you want us to do that? Except of course, take money from rich people and give it to society. I will remark about that, and ask you what happens after the money is gone, and you are quite disingenuous yourself when you do not tell me the answer to that question..
How about you answer that question and get back on track. Again, I assume you want to tax the Rich….you want to assess all their money, to ‘pay their fair share’ but the people that do not pay taxes are not paying their fair share. How come.?
The conservative argument wins every time in these matters, which is proven by the fact that you’ve never responded to these clear questions which are posed by people like me
Simple questions are more interesting. When libs start writing about whether Israel commits genocide, no one in the world has ever resolved that question. And you expect us to write about it on the Forum How boring..
Note above, you just told me how I’m not a great debater, but did not address any of the questions I put out. Maybe I will start a thread about nothing but questions and ask you all to answer them. You want, but that won’t get me very far will it.
An unprecedented new agreement between the US Denmark and Greenland will reshape the Arctic and bolster the security of all of NATO, all three partners in that deal emerged victorious. All of Europe and NATO and the United States emerged safer. Stronger and more secure because of it. We want to win together we must win together.
Beard, tell us what you think about that. I dare you. Plain common sense question. No hyperventilating by average Joe.. Tell us Trump did good?
@beardmusic said“To begin with here's what you said on your 'Economic report...' thread when I was trying to have a 'serious' discussion with you about the cost of living and diesel prices...”
@AverageJoe1
To begin with here's what you said on your 'Economic report...' thread when I was trying to have a 'serious' discussion with you about the cost of living and diesel prices...
"People... are worried about how much a bag of peanuts cost... The person who is upset about the cost of a bag of peanuts. A loser on other words."
So spare me your bleatings ab ...[text shortened]... This is why people (those you so easily dismiss) are so unsatisfied with the state of the economy...
Yes, and I also asked if you liked Trump’s success with Greenland. It is just another Non-answer by you and your glued -together friends. Why not answer issues instead of being off-the-wall Sonhouse, who is a real case. Imagine him on a debate stage.
@AverageJoe1 saidThe GOP message is filthy. They don't even have a coherent set of policies to see us out of Iran, to see us regain normal levels of inflation, to fix immigration or healthcare or the budget. They're in charge, and they have ZERO answers to questions.
Well, you are right, that had we ignored Iran and let oil flow in the mideast, oil prices maybe would not have risen at all. I can be exactly right all the time.! Byt I thInk Im on to something!1!!
Bur seriously, you are quite certain that Iran was not on course to blow up a lot of countries? So, it is all worth it, a few cents a gallon. Zounds!! . I wish he wo ...[text shortened]... some real losers before Trump.
You ever noice how much golf he plays to still get so much done?
They deserve to lose bigly.