Was Donald Trump born in the US?

Was Donald Trump born in the US?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
28 Apr 11

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/26/poll-finds-most-americans-uncertain-of-trumps-birthplace/

According to the survey, just 43 percent of Americans believe that Mr. Trump was definitely born in the United States. Another 20 percent believe that he was probably born here. Some 7 percent of respondents told Gallup that Mr. Trump was probably or definitely born in another country, while 30 percent were uncertain.

Hmmm...

Ya think people have just stopped taking these stupid polls seriously?

F

Moves
28 Apr 11

Originally posted by sh76
More than 10% of threads started today so far on the Debates Forum have been about Trump's birthplace and citizenship. If it were a non-issue, people would not be talking about it.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
28 Apr 11

Donald Trump is Mexican.

His real name is Donaldo Trompas.

I have his real birth certificate. It is
a bit stained with taco sauce, but it
can be read quite ok.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
28 Apr 11

Now, now, fellas, let's not get too carried away. Collectively we managed to guilt him into showing a real birth certificate, so we can put that rumor to rest. But now what I want to know is, how did trump manage to get into the University of Pennsylvania? Didn't he file for bankruptcy twice, or something? Someone should show me his high school transcript! 🙄

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
28 Apr 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
More than 10% of threads started today so far on the Debates Forum have been about Trump's birthplace and citizenship. If it were a non-issue, people would not be talking about it.
....either that or its a really slow news week and all we are really doing is just getting our favorite armchairs ready for 'that' wedding.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
29 Apr 11

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/26/poll-finds-most-americans-uncertain-of-trumps-birthplace/

According to the survey, just 43 percent of Americans believe that Mr. Trump was definitely born in the United States. Another 20 percent believe that he was probably born here. Some 7 percent of respondents told Gallup that Mr. Trump was prob ...[text shortened]... in.

Hmmm...

shhhhhhhhh...they'll be calling you a "closet liberal!"😲

silicon valley

Moves
01 May 11

According to the survey, just 43 percent of Americans believe that Mr. Trump was definitely born in the United States. Another 20 percent believe that he was probably born here. Some 7 percent of respondents told Gallup that Mr. Trump was prob ...[text shortened]... in.

Hmmm...

his wife's name is Ivana.

Moves
02 May 11

He may have been but was his hair?