1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    13 May '22 13:56
    @sh76 said
    I get that it might have been late at night and you might have been tired, but this makes me slightly concerned for your emotional wellbeing.

Take it easy there, viv. I hope you're sleeping in this morning.
    Yes, I'm better now, thanks.
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    13 May '22 19:39
    @vivify said
    Yes, I'm better now, thanks.
    Good to hear 🙂
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    13 May '22 19:40
    @vivify said
    Note my response first response to the OP: "Yes". I agreed that by Biden's own logic, he should be removed. Biden implying that anyone could realistically contain the virus was stupid.

That said, his response was still better than Trump's. JJ, being a Trump sycophant, needed a reminder, as proved by his later post where he laughably claimed that Trump did "exactly" wha ...[text shortened]... forum agrees you're more intelligent than me. So how in the fuk do you ask such a stupid question?
    Okay, I admit. I was being an a-hole.

Sue me. 😉
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 May '22 20:39
    @vivify said
    Note my response first response to the OP: "Yes". I agreed that by Biden's own logic, he should be removed. Biden implying that anyone could realistically contain the virus was stupid.

That said, his response was still better than Trump's. JJ, being a Trump sycophant, needed a reminder, as proved by his later post where he laughably claimed that Trump did "exactly" wha ...[text shortened]... forum agrees you're more intelligent than me. So how in the fuk do you ask such a stupid question?
    I) Yes, Trump DID listen to his admin's medical experts. You just disagree with his experts. How'd that work out?

II) And what is your criteria for claiming that Biden's response to COVID was better than Trumps?? Jeeeeeeeeeeezus.
    Far many more people died from COVID under Biden than Trump and Trump did not have the vaccines working for him for most of the two years that Trump dealt with it.

Neither president "invented" Sars-Cov2, so stop using COVID as a way to bash Trump.
  5. Garner, NC
    Moves
    13 May '22 20:57
    @vivify said
    Yes.

Still better than Trump,
    I've taken a 20% hit on my 401K and the purchasing power of my salary has been greatly diminished by inflation.

But I can see how people are much better off now that all the mean tweeting has been stopped.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree