US Inequality and the Great Wisdom of the American People

US Inequality and the Great Wisdom of the American People

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
01 Jun 18

Moves
01 Jun 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Duchess64: For insomniacs!

How boring.

I think I'd rather read my old "Introduction to Statistical Analysis" textbook.

Please troll (ooops...try) again. (sarcasm)

D

Moves
01 Jun 18
1 edit

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
01 Jun 18
1 edit

I would agree with some of this, since there is a number of Americans that subscribe to the "might makes right" philosophy, while turning a blind eye to income and social inequality, but attributing these qualities to all 320 million+ Americans is a major oversimplification. It's also worth pointing out that most Americans are very much aware that they are not as well educated as those in Europe and Asia, nor do most Americans think they are in possession of "great wisdom"

You're partially correct Duchess, but most Americans are not as arrogant as you think.

D

Moves
01 Jun 18
3 edits

Moves
01 Jun 18
1 edit

you are utterly pathetic!

Moves
01 Jun 18

No...I don't read your overly expansive posts because they lack originality.
They're frequently full of your half-baked interpretations of other writers' work. Lazy regurgitations.

Rarely, you do provide an occasional post, clearly born of your own opinion, unguided by your propagandist muse.

To those: A hearty thumbs up.

But, you seem to be on a mission of provocation.

Reccomendation: Leave the chronic opposition to the thumbs. Pick a side...and support it from your own base of knowledge.

D

Moves
02 Jun 18
1 edit

Moves
02 Jun 18

I guess you didn't get the memo...Black employment is at an ALL TIME HIGH

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
02 Jun 18
3 edits

Can Mchill cite any scientific surveys in which most Americans (cheerfully) concede that
the US education system's inferior to almost all such systems in Europe and Asia?

I'm not here to cite surveys Duchess, but I am aware of what Americans (on the whole)
think about their educational system, almost as much as you do.

I expect, of course, many proud Americans to hate me much more than they profess
to care about the issues that I have raised about increasing inequality in the USA.

This may surprise you Duchess, but you're not important enough for anyone to waste their energy hating, no matter what country they happen to reside in, so please don't magnify your own relevance.🙂

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
02 Jun 18
1 edit

Most Americans think there is too much income inequality and by wide margins support policies that would reduce it. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/06/03/business/income-inequality-workers-rights-international-trade-poll.html

D

Moves
02 Jun 18

D

Moves
02 Jun 18

Moves
02 Jun 18

Thanks to FOX News: Our "minimally intelligent and well-informed voter" population is rapidly dwindling.

Like a bean-fed goat-fart in a Brownsville hurricane.

MB

Moves
03 Jun 18

Although you are correct about American inequality being a valid concern I think you should be critical of democrats too. Obama did continue the Bush tax cuts.

Generally, is there any evidence that income inequality lessens with a democrat in office?